Making Enlisted a Better Place №29

add old event squads to the shop and add engineers to them

5 Likes

THIS IS A GREAT IDEA.

Also add engineers to all premium squads.

5 Likes

Old Premium Squads needs Engineers. For Justice For Fairness and For 50€!!!

9 Likes

I like the slogan :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I know their business model… is to release premiums that will become obsolete the next battle pass with the release of new, better, stronger premiums.

It’s not a good business model in the long run. They’d make more by offering a wider variety that is all useful, which would also retain their clients… and more importantly their trust.

Seriously. You guys send mixed messages: you purposely build up FOMO sales, but also bet on product obsolescence… which negates said FOMO as ppl will just wait out for the next paywalled pay to win premium.

But what do I know. I just study in business atm 🤷

5 Likes

Good UI changes are good.

So keo, as anyone here asked for engineer on old premium squads or where do we put feedback?

I wonder… When

6 Likes

Premiums also follow campaign progression.
Example
Level 1 tank for 1400ish gold, , level 2 for 30 ish tank 3 for. 50 euros and so on.

So expect better premiums as progression goes.

And since we have assaulters 4,expect a even better premium for that level later on.

But then, we have ppd on Berlin, Erma, etc that are currently 50 euros, as level 2 assaulter premium, and no engineer… When they sell a 30 euro one on Stalingrad with them… Kinda strange…

Either way, the bare minimum one can ask, is a extra engineer on premiums like the mp18 or grease gun one.

One day I ill understand why they don’t do it, and why they choose not to improve a money maker so more, and more players purchase them.

I will understand one day, untill then, I ask for what I feel it’s fair and actually improves them and end user experience.

1 Like

Stop asking for things people actually want, duh

2 Likes

He already answered you 20 time on this

No because of technical problem, and after the enginer bug happened for change a little thing in premium squad i believe is completely true

I remembered more like it may be not possible due to
Enlisted Meme - General I Its technical duh
which is still far beyond any logical means. Even money reasons because they will earn partly more with old squads in terms of price.
It also left me to question their ability to rework the campaigns.
So I dont know if its better to cope with their excsuse or cope with being Dfed once again.

2 Likes

It’s not, and you know it.
Remember the first ever 7 men assaulters premium?

They tweaked it afterwards, and it was extremely easy.

Or just how they can decide, WHENEVER THEY WANT, if premiums can, or cannot have secondary weapons, or switch them around, or have backpacks.

Tweaks that can be done in a day for them, it’s that easy.

What they come up with as explanations are always just some fake excuses, when the community never asked for a change. Like the old semi nerf :“uuuh it’s to be realistic”
Made no sense.
Or when recently they denied us the option tohave secondaries AND backpacks for premiums: “uuuuh even if we announced it as a feature, we uuuh say it’s A BUG, because making older squads useful means less sales of new, more op and veeeery pricy squads!”

Seriously, you’re smarter than this.

4 Likes

Remember the 2 slot on premium squad? It bugged all enginer in all campaigns

Remember wen the at gunner was added in premium squad? It bugged at gunner unable to use weapon for 1 week

So yes technical issue, partially because this game is coded like spaghetti and partially because dev are lazy

2 Likes

I love that this game gets little quality of life updates often. Other games they make you wait probably a month to fix anything

It doesnt even matter if its a bug or not. Its two options:

1.) It’s not a bug, and theyre just straight lying because ???

2.) It is a bug, and theyre not able to fix it. Which just shows a frankly astounding level of incompetence.

12 Likes

I didn’t want to say it like this but, since you said it…

My thoughts exactly.

It’s a money move. But short term gain at a long term loss. there is zero reason to buy a premium squad without an engineer. Only completely new players dont’ know this. So maybe tehy buy the older premium squads, but then they get pissed that they bought crap and possibly become less likely to spend money.

:point_up:

Shorter the early xp grind with some cheap premium squad with premium maybe

What they said was a bug was the ability to swap secondary weapons on premiums into the primary weapon slot.

Which is why someone probably accurately theorized that that could lead to a more serious bug like the premium weapon being deleted entirely.

I follow you all regarding an engineer to the old premium squads.
But is it that easy to just remove one soldier?
Imagine someone who spent a lot of gold to perfect all squad members in his premium squad, and then suddenly one of them disappears?

Not that I personally would mind, totally opposite, but that’s maybe one “technical issue” concerning this matter?
They maybe have to compensate to these players without being sued or something.