Making Enlisted a Better Place №29

Each update of “Making Enlisted a Better Place” focuses on a certain aspect of the game or a particular mechanic in which we’ve fixed bugs or have added interesting features.

The improvements are mostly or even completely based on the feedback you have left in the special topics and discussions on our forums and social media platforms.

GEAR PURCHASE

The feature you asked for. Now you can buy soldiers and weapons directly from the squad menu!

For soldiers, the option is hidden under the “Enlist Soldiers” button (with a convenient and clear purchase window).

And weapons are purchased directly from the Logistics window of each individual soldier. Select what you need and click “Purchase” under the characteristic card of the weapon.

There has never been an easier way to shop.

OTHER CHANGES

• Chi-Ha tank commanders have a blocked ability to use personal weapons during observation from the hatch. This blockage is due to the limited height to which the commander of this tank looks out of his hatch.

WE APPRECIATE YOUR FEEDBACK!

Lots of exciting game mechanics have been realized or improved thanks to your ideas. We are watching our communities, other Enlisted sites and regularly check the forum for your feedback and reports.

So share, suggest, and report!

20 Likes

I suggest you try harder.

13 Likes

Nice

1 Like

Good QoL update, but a missed opportunity to add along with this is showing what starting perk each soldier for class is. I got to the point where I have to keep checking the campaign to what each class gives per squad at the start.

For example, when you hover your cursor over by Engineer I it will show “+21% movement speed while crawling or crouching” as it’s starting perk in the same box as “A soldier of tier II-V can be obtained” in the description.

8 Likes

This new interface may help new player to get a hand on the game.

Even if it’s little stuff like this, making enlisted a better place is a nice way to wait for the bigger update.

4 Likes

If I may suggest a usefull interface addition:

• dispersion on the gun stat sheet
  • real recoil on the gun stat sheet
    ( and maybe in game do something about the multiplier when lay or crouch. It feel different according to guns.)
11 Likes

still not fixed this critical bug. would make enlisted a much better place.

4 Likes

This is lovely QoL fix, but I really can’t wait for faction specific AA, also the ps5 smoke bug, eventual crash is not fixed, this is something I would presume is a priority.

Hispano cannons firing duds too!

1 Like

This update is very good.However, why can engineers in Normandy use submachine guns? Is this a bug or a new change?Will other activities have such changes in the future?

2 Likes

It’s a bug

How about an additional engineer for older premium and event reward squads

12 Likes

and shows how much improved after upgrade.

They already said NO! Technical issue, the same one created the bug on enginer equipment, for change a thing in premium squad upgrade tree

1 Like

So they officially confirmed that premium squads will never recieve an additional engineer?

When.

That would be a “Make Enlisted better”.

UNLIKE allowing premium squads secondary weapons options and backpack THEN removing it all, which is a “Make Enlisted Worse”.

2 Likes

Yes

1 Like

damn… all my hopes are ruined

How about an additional engineer for older premium and event reward squads?

6 Likes

Can we transfer the event weapons already?

2 Likes

They aren’t.

Remember they confirm things that the next day, decide to remove.

Adding one engineer in older squads is something extremely easy for the devs to do: they removed soldiers from the first ever premium squads. No reason why they couldn’t add more.

Keep faith, keep asking for what is fair.

7 Likes