Making Enlisted a Better Place №24

@1942786

1. Make it 15 v 15

2. Make maps wider

3. Paratroopers in the air

4. Ai need to stay when to told to stay, no distance before canceling order

8 Likes

Thank you for the changes, for fixing Stalingrad assaulter class too, no more white soldier on spring maps :+1:

1 Like

This is the biggest hand rub horseshit too
›Gut the CBT squads
›Now sell genuinely versatile useful premium squads
›Old ones don’t get updated because ))))))))))

4 Likes

Idk. The devs still didnt fix the P-38 bug and now flaks can somehow OHK T-34s so both versions behind this statements are legit for me (money vs. incompetence)

yes except that you have to pay or have tickets to change uniforms

Holy shit germany truely suffers.

1 Like

Wha?

That much?

On a conquest map it doesn’t make much sense, it’s probably the most balanced map of Berlin, simply because everything is mirrored… yeah I’d rather have a 1:1 ticket ratio there… :confused:

1 Like

And its not like one side or the other in Berlin has some massive advantage either
Both sides can go toe to toe outside of overall population

1 Like

Even more so thanks to the recent (much needed) BA and semis buff.

With those there’s no excuse to complain about the opposite team stuff anymore. Especially since they’re all unlocked quite early.

I just hope DF will review semis damage. Now they tend to favor power creep, as for example svt40 does 15.8 damage, but svt38 still does 14. Along with g43.

It’s all over the place. But once semis and smgs damage values get (HOPEFULLY) fixed, things should be all good.

2 Likes

the dispertion of LMG like the DT-29 is now horrible, it’s impossible to kill a target at 100m even with bipod without missing 90% of bullet.
Can you fix it back?

9 Likes

MG dispersion when mounted should be next to none across the board tbh
Anything more is ridiculous

7 Likes

Tickets are easiest way to customize stuff, I don’t know how I earn them tbh, but I do, think it via BP

MGs should be on wunderwafe level when mounted and on trash level when not mounted.

9 Likes

Lmao that Flak gun, guy found everyway to defy physics and gravity. Mayhaps trying to get the perfect angle to one shot a T-34-85.

Also, damn that dispersion is horrible, Love all these new bugs that break mechanics and things that worked fine.

i know right…

i still dont enjoy the fact that enemy soldiers slow down if shooted once. i dont want the game to give me the kill. that aint as much rewarding … even if its a bot or not. i want a litle challenge. not too much coz i m not that good, but still…

1 Like

You can just toy around and find something completely broken on accident these days, really wish there was more quality control and bug fixing, but I won’t scoff at the completely ridiculous things

2 Likes

if you have the premium panzer 38 t, it can front pen a t34 on the turret

stupid i know . but fun as fk lol

1 Like

Great update. Now it will be even easier to turn a building into a fortress.

Add customization to all campaigns, but reduce the price before doing so.

Keep the bolt action buff.

VG 1-5 for all. (at least riflemen)

Give PZ.III J1 track armor (like PZ.IV G) for a better competitive edge.

2 Likes