Making Enlisted a Better Place №24

If the next major update was just a bunch of fixes and QoL things, maybe some new animations (maybe a new Stalingrad map), I would be completely happy with that.

1 Like

This update is a much needed changed to the game, good update
Can you fix the reloading (For example, Gewehr 41 load 5 rounds to full should be a shorter reload time). also, you add an option to sell more than one gun and the ability to sell special guns (like not AT rifles like the Sturm Pistole and mortar?

Add the Sd. Kfz 222 and the M8 Greyhound armored cars. Make them either the Normandy or Tunisia campaigns. And don’t make them premium so nobody can use them.

Maybe the M8 would be a better match up for the Puma in Normandy and the 222 would be a better fit for Tunisia and we could find another armored car from the UK arsenal. Then make them both motorcycle II squads, call them Mechanized Recon I and Mechanized Recon II.

Add half track and truck mounted troops for rifle squads. Rifleman I spawn in basic open top trucks, or on foot if choosen at the spawn screen.

Rifleman II spawn in half tracks such as the M2 Half track.

Rifleman III spawn in M3 Half track. They can use it like a tank with several gun ports and a .50

Germany gets Opel Blitz truck
versions of the Sd. Kfz without armor and with armor for rifleman II and III.

Engineers I spawn in a jeep or light truck, maybe bren carrier.
Engineers II get a half track or repair vehicle capable of assisting on the battlefield and replenishing and laying down ammo boxes, repairing tanks.

Normandy is mechanized and big enough that some of these would be really useful if you picked them at the primary spawn. Oh yeah these would only be available at the primary spawns, and not on the beach maps.

1 Like

after this small update lot of vigual bug for me and others.

• no mouse arrow in main page
  • on planes, no goal point (no red ball that tells you where the objective is)
  • after parachuted, no goal point on main screen (only in minimap at bottom left corner)

Make D-Day Americans spawn not out of thin air but actually in landing crafts.
If original CoD and Bf1942 could start the level from the sea, you can do it too! @1942786

6 Likes

iirc in 1942 there were pixels so that the axis tanks could fire from very close of their spawns to the fletchette, sink it, and then just clog up the two ramps with both tanks.
So the meta was to quickly drive the fletchette forward (sometimes backwards) and shoot through the mist to keep the two ramps open.

If the allied gunship was sunk or marooned, the axis had a feast with the guns and tanks.
Inb4 2000 ticket Omaha Beach ONLY.

Ah. The days.

Keofox out there acting like my dad 20 years ago

5 Likes

He went out to buy cigarettes.

He never came back…

2 Likes

after this update i am having fps drop on all matches pls fix this i am a veteran 15-20 fps gamer here with a potato pc so pls i ask you to fix it thank you.

What i like,

EVERTHING.

1 Like

I’m looking forward to a free version of this in other campaigns. I like my squads to look uniform.

Hello, can Gaijin please code vibration in the game because on Xbox one there is no recoil or anything and it would be awesome if we could get vibration added to the game. And ME-262 Would be fricken litty for a premium squad on Berlin Axis.

There are many such memetic weapons in games, :rofl:

For example, the MiG-3 fighter of the soviet red army in moscow, etcccc…