Making Enlisted a Better Place №20

when sere adds the ia bombers on the other campaigns that the planes are finished on editor

1 Like

1 day, loading
/////////…

13 Likes

we will give them love

11 Likes

When mod
EDITOR UPDATE? :wink:
@1942786

1 Like

Decrease their dispersion is enough for a one night stand. Just a hint from me.

1 Like

Can you make that we can sell are special weapons for silver order and make that we can also sell and retire multiples troop too?

1 Like

im sure that is not all that was in the update
it was 1gb update? what else happened

one problem such damage models have is that you can hit the muffler on the back of a tank or a airfilter and it will just wholly absorb all the damage with will effetely act as a HEAT proof shield

probably the units for the operation starting this weekend

No AT rifle buff? Those things are borderline useless

1 Like

I know it has nothing to do with it and probably is a sniper event but, i want my submarine

1 Like

as you know it

They plan buff them too.
Keofox said it in russian speaker side.

1 Like

Good to see some buffs coming to these. Ever since the grey zone was made to kill so quickly now its been hard to deal with the Tank Camping on many of the known maps. This might help bring that back in check, hopefully at least.

1 Like

but it’s like in November three units won

PIAT is the best AT weapon the yanks get though
lmfao

Last time you’ve said sth similar, you improved AT rifles by making them better agains humans instead of making them better agains vehicles (what was requested by many).

2 Likes

Bit of an overstatement honestly, It can pen the MG port with an extremely lucky shot giving the dispersion of the PIAT and you would have to be so close that you would most likely better off shooting the sides.

Iirc the PIAT has 80mm of pen, which is the exact thickness of the upper frontal hull armor of the Panther, so theoretically it could pen, but the projectile would need to hit at a perfect 90° angle.
Giving the spread of the weapon and the curvature of the firing arc, it’s almost impossible to pull off in battle.

And that’s just to penetrate, so you would need to one shot it, or succeeding in pulling that shot twice (at least) to destroy a Panther.

So saying that they “kill Panthers from the front” is not really true…

In addition the buff only increase post pen damage, not penetration values.

That probably means you are too close of the frontline tbh, the StuG III G is very well protected against the PIAT from the front and the StuG is more of a sniping tank than a first line one in this game atm.
And from the side it’s hard to not hit at least on crew member or ammo, there is no free space inside that would really allow a miss.

But honestly the main issue with the StuG III G is the lack of MG, it should have at least one, ideally a coaxial to not have to implement a mechanic where you could allow your loader to be out, or we could have a M8 Scott situation, which is not great but still better than no MG at all imo.

I know it’s supposed to be an early version of the StuG III G, but I’m sure some were still around in 1944 to be refitted with a mantlet that could accommodate a MG (even the boxy mantlet variant was made with a MG hole).

2 Likes

Well to be fair, they are also supposed to be used against the crew inside, which they still suck at to be honest…

Almost all of the F/8 and later Variants of the STuG had at least a roof mounted MG protected by a splinter shield. A lot were retrofitted at Alketts facility as well.
Further to that, any 1944 variant without the “pigs nose” mantlet in 1944 and beyond had the Coxial too.

It was really just laziness or something on account of these being omitted.

3 Likes