Making Enlisted a Better Place №16

Yes ofc. As long as it makes sence on the campaign they are used, as sence, army used, I don’t care if it saw combat on the month of the batle or not, (example jumbo).

1 Like

I’m with you on this. The more goodies I have to play with, the better. I play to have fun and laugh, nothing more.

They could create an historical mode however, just like in WT. This way everyone would be happy (I hope…)

1 Like

I dont there were jumping guys with an MKB in Moscow or Stalingrad.

No it doesnt. Just like COD doesnt, this game doesnt

1 Like

Now immagine the american t34 on normandy beach

I was sold to this game because the options to do so.

The so called bunnyhopping like cod is nowhere near cod. But you do you.

Wasn’t that Wastedwoodsman’s wetdream? That or the t29 :thinking:

1 Like

Both and add a belt fed jhonson lmg withaut recoil and no reload

1 Like

And BARs for all

3 Likes

If you played with Johnson lmg on a mod match, you will see that the sight picture sucks ass and the recoil is comparable to a mushroom on the Sahara desert.

Most retarded weapon ever

Was already a downgrade in HnG

There was a phase, that Johnson lmg was the king in hng.

1 Like

Nope never played with here i don’t even know it was in the game, hope they fix the sigth and recoil before the release otherwise it become the new m2 carabine

I know but it was so short and nothing compared to the M1919 era.

2 Likes

Take it with a grain of salt: it’s 3726.9 times worst than m2 right now.

1 Like

Lol good waste cant read this

5.25 time.

1 Like

Is my impression or the weapon have low resolution texture

Maybe.

I don’t know but I for sure hate that sight picture, /smoke when shooting and the horizontal recoil

1 Like

You see… we are great full, but we find it very odd if we have to consider that statements.

Just as an example, paratrooper squads in the game still does not wear their proper uniform as they should ( exept the premium ones for the Germans. ( which it’s almost a year at this point )… idk… add them, remove pouches, and change them color ? Is that hard?

But, either way, I’m grateful for this changes that were really needed regarding this thread.

( question, shouldn’t the flametrooper guys get a mask since they have to “ work “ with gas and fire? )

11 Likes

So you added the gass mask for the Panzershrek, but why didn’t you change the name of the M9 Bazooka? It should be the M9A1 bazooka due to the fact that is has an optical sight. An M9 bazooka is one with iron sights.

2 Likes