Make Germany great again!

No , this is so unfair and ridicious at this point , Germany is suffering greatly and painfully. I’m loosing every game now at this point and the game is nothing but outrageous defeats and crys amonst players.

The game is now impossible to play as Germany now and i’m currently lossing every game.

Also , The new event is alright but seriously?? putting the German squad at the end?? why?? The Devs fed the allies well with vehicles and weapons for the past months that the axis are starving and yet you’ll still expecting us to grind 20,000 points each day while the axis bearly be able to stand their ground and win!

I’m sorry for this post , i’m really proud of the devs making such a good game , however , the game is now simply unfun and unfair. I hope you understand this , i’m just very mad that i can bearly do anything in any games

4 Likes

No , i’m actually done with this stupid game , so ridiculous , the game only lasted for 8 minutes and the allies already captured ALL the objective point!! No point of playing this game anymore.

3 Likes

Im mostly doing fine in my germany games. Which server do you play on?

1 Like

You could try playing other nations or having an break. If the game is unfun there is no reason to keep playing

7 Likes

So whats the discusssion here? Should we do your job and find solutions?

Probably same reason as Soviets are on third place. Because there are already premium versions of them.

You should.

2 Likes

Never start with “faction X” suffers.

It never brings much sympathy and ppl will think you are a “boo” of said faction “x”.

Yes, right now axis is not trendy, and Sovs are easy mode.

But those trends change constantly.
It’s not permanent so fear not.

11 Likes

You know what , i’m truly sorry for making this post at all , I don’t think it’s the game’s fault, I think it’s actually the players who simply hardcored the game too much and not being interactive and supportive towards its own teammates

1 Like

Last update, Soviets and Western allies were pretty much dead and german was thriving. Playing germany between march and may was easy mode, for the same reason as playing Soviets and Western allies is easy mode right now.

This has nothing to do with “Faction X is better than Faction Y”. Enlisted is subject to a significant trending effect implying that most of the player base will migrate toward one faction or another once in the while, making the other faction more challenging to play.

(On a side note, I played some BR 4 germany yesterday and it was fine)

7 Likes

Puh Hard words for someone who has zero engineer points and only four objective kills.

1 Like

This is so ridiculous, Germany is an unpopular faction for just one week and the mains are already completely losing their minds.

What a tragedy.

5 Likes

On cross-play off allies have always been more popular. Cross-play on Germany is okayish.
Japan is doing much worse than Germany and they aren’t bitching.

2 Likes

Probably because lack of players.

1 Like

My first few games as germany today:

You should either get skill or friends, lol

2 Likes

Welp. Last long enough to become a Vet, and the population swings dont mater as much

17 Likes

Literaly me in My recent games

You want what???

Man You should try this:

1- GE beTer nUuB

2- play in a lower tier because in tier 2 and 1 You don’t suffer to much

But You should take a rest from the game like 1 or 2 week at least

Even me if You ask me all My games were hard lately but i won most of them so, where is the nerf? Don’t be like all the other Main Germany who cries for everything, make your Best and You Will win Game per Game trust me :wink:

1 Like

Well I am so unlucky that doesn’t matter which nation I play as I am suffering thanks to teammates.

1 Like

Im so tiered of carrying my noob team…

Wehraboos are a special kind of breed, sometimes I am ashamed of belonging to those animals.

3 Likes

time to enjoy a different part of the game. When carrying loses its luster.

Personally I like to pick small victories, Like winning air superiority all game, or getting the most tank or sniper kills, or being a pain with engineer emplacements…or something. Something different than trying to win

1 Like

My problem, playing the objective is so deeply burned into my playstyle, I can’t simply sit back and enjoy the game.

If I play as a vehicles, I want to harass the enemy so much that they start focusing me instead of playing the objective.

If I play as a sniper, I go for a flank, search for a defendable spot, start harassing their backline until they get mad and - again - focus me instead of playing the objective.

I am either carrying with a head on assault or i am playing in a support role where I try to take away the enemies attention. Playing in a support role is alot of fun to me - though, you can’t support your team that doesn’t exist in the first place.

5 Likes