Make Germany great again!

Do not worry. I personally find commieboos and burgerboos just as gross…

any boo, really.

But when the trend become too unpleasant to bear, you can do the shameful thing and… join the trend, the easy faction… until one day, it hopefully equalize thanks to maybe, MAYBE good incentives (or the removal of ranks.)

3 Likes

Germany players when germany literally gets an event squad (they have by far the most event stuff).

1 Like

GG

Spoiler

Git gud

I also notice this tendency to lose when I use Germans.
But often the blame lies with the players themselves.
Many only think about making kills.

ah the great teutonic horsseshoe

Same problem

2 Likes

Guys, try playing br1.

I write this without joking: if you use what veterans consider a “meme lineup”, which is to say NOT min maxed things, but entry lvl things any newcomers get access to…

You can get liberating, funny matches. Because you no longer have to care! No more are you the top equipped dog, someone else will be there for that: (real seal clubbers, min maxed br2). As such you can only enjoy… playing, without carrying.

I personally love this. I try to attack points with Mosin carbines (WHY IS REGULAR MOSIN BR2???) and mannlichers m93. I use my gold order… t60!!! My flakpz1! And it’s pure fun!

Who cares if I die and lose? I use shit equipment so I can expect it with no worries and just play for fun :smile:

Maybe it’s not everyone’s cup of tea. But do try before dismissal :slight_smile:

4 Likes

well seeing a rare team of german today but that like 1/6 match so yea there are people just like 1/100 amount of people

You’re in a 4 stack, no shit you’re winning

1 Like

I went through that last year when I was playing with the Allies and doing fine, then all of the sudden I lost 20 straight ranking points. I had no other countries squads built and everyone was saying the Germans were unbeatable, so I started from scratch, and bought a couple ready made squads as well but won 80% of the matches I was in. Now, after the last reset I started getting a mudhole stomped in my ass with the Germans, so I went back to playing allies and started winning again. Now I started a Russian squad from scratch and after 40 matches have won 70%. So, as much as I hate bouncing around, I guess you gotta go where the people go, or buy a pump to suction the water from the stomped mudhole in your ass. :rofl: to be hones, I really only want to play allies, but when they start being clubbed, I now switch.

1 Like

Me too, I really only play objectives.

So what?

4 stack most OP and unbalanced thing in this game… So with power of it you can win almost everytime.

I don’t know if you are blind or not, but I wasn’t in 4 stack in all of those games.

And still, so what? :slight_smile:

But for some reason you still got 3 same teammates every game.

Nope, I was in 4 stack only in 3 out of 5 games :slight_smile:
And I’d be the first to celebrate if the stack were reduced to just 3 or 2 players.

But anyway, so what?

Full stack of 4 good players > skill.
But yeah, 4 random friends <= skill.

Since most of the Enlisted forums are people who scream for political correctness and Darkflow only listens to them, the weapons of the German faction of Enlisted are always weaker than those of the Soviet and American Allied factions. This has always been the case since the Moscow campaign existed in the early days of Enlisted’s open beta testing. When balancing your WW2 game, you should ignore the cries of political correctness and focus on the stats. WW2 game forums are always overflowing with PC enthusiasts, so if you don’t balance by focusing on statistics, you’ll always end up with a PVE-like game balance, the strategy of the game will collapse, and it won’t be remembered as a good game by more people. PVE games in the WW2 genre, dominated by PC fans, can never grow into E-sports.

3 Likes

5 Likes