Maintenance

Sieves are being used on soldiers.
While it is possible that this maintenance is not a merger, there is a probability that it could happen.

Weā€™re more likely to get the new perk system and the new currency and thatā€™s about it with how things are looking right now

Normally, it should force all online players in the game to go offline, right?
So itā€™s a little weird.
For now, Iā€™m choosing to go offline voluntarily. But I know that there are others still online, trying to place their bets before the last second

I would be glad even if this update only improved server performance.

5 Likes

Image result for A gift of Todd Howard just saying it just works

Donā€™t worry, at a certain stage of technical work we will disconnect all remaining players from the server.

3 Likes

Is this the merge or not? People are freaking out

i was just going to grind tunisia british anf then it hit me :military_helmet:

1 Like

Right, given the results from 4th testing, this rank-based br system is still not even remotely effective, so might as well give more miscellaneous stuff promised in the merge implemented first.

2 Likes

So, can you now reveal what server maintenance work is currently being done?
Or some tips? Partial mechanic update, major update, prep, fixing foundations, expanding the server, or other

2 Likes

Right?! At least tell us whether this is the big update or notā€¦it probably isnt but everyone needs a clear answer

calm down ffs. Canā€™t you wait another hour?

Child.

So does that mean weā€™re gonna get the infamous German belt pistol then

While digging around for that picture I found this one by accident as well has nothing to do with what Iā€™m talking about but itā€™s something

The Very First Owen Gun Was Fashioned From Car Parts | by War Is Boring | War Is Boring | Medium

5 Likes

Love that ā€œfeel the rage of my belt!ā€.

1 Like

This is just a crappy way for devs to treat their playerbase. There is literally no reason to keep us in the dark like this. Adults say something when something isnā€™t right, children do as theyā€™re told and accept whatever theyā€™re given.

4 Likes

You donā€™t know the company policy, NDAs and stuff like that.

Iā€™m wondering if my choice to voluntarily disconnect the gameā€™s internet connection was a losing bet (after starting maintenance and before being disconnected by the system); after all, I still have a couple hours of prep work to do before the merge, but Iā€™m not done yet.

Lolwut why would an NDA cover content updates? That would be even dumber than just not telling us anything.

1 Like

With what theyā€™re doing how do you know itā€™s even gonna save any of your changes

I donā€™t seek reason behind company policies. I wouldnā€™t be surprised at all tho.