Maintenance

STOP being reasonable. Only hysterics allowed around here.

3 Likes

Four not three, and they haven’t even showed us any progress they made since last test server. A lot of weapon/vehicle tiers doesn’t make any sense. And so many bugs are still there not fixed even in those test servers.

2 Likes

They have to do it at some point. At this period of time it’s better to implement and fix than keep fluffing around.

1 Like

True but i still think it’s unlikely it will be launched tomorrow, they may upload most files for the merge, new events and premiums but that’s it.

Glad to see the years work close to fruition!

Tech trees great!

Currency great!

New Grind? (I havent given any thought as Im mostly finished, but some have outlined how rough it is)

Most of my hype was for the New Matchmaking and BRs. Based on the Test servers this is still 6 months to a year away from being realised, if it all.

So overall a good update!. But my hype goes back into hybernation until merge 2.0 LOL

3 Likes

that’s what I was thinking honestly, they need to release it asap because at this point is just taunting and it clearly is affecting the schedule of the events because they can’t just keep adding stuff and then work on the merge trying to balance the stuff they just added, is just an endless cycle and the campaign system is already starting to show its cracks even if people don’t want to accept it

3 Likes

Although this was our 4th test server, we tested multiple systems. Among them, only one system will be reflected on the main server. There was only one test of the system. There was no notice as to whether this was the final draft.

I will recommend what I think is a good integration method.
D-30. We announce the final economic system and compensation plan and announce integration after 30 days.
D-25. The final test server opens.
D-10. We are completing our feedback on the final test server. We will notify you of any additional matters to be reflected.
D-3. Final test server is shutting down
D-0. An integrated patch is in progress.

I would just like to know if it is the merge or not. I dont think it would be right for people to be kept in the dark if it is. Guess we’ll see by tomorrow

1 Like

These are happy to glad changes. All fo these things have happened to a greater extent except one long dev server. I mean, you can WANT this, but to say you NEED it vis a vis what we got is unsustainable.

I agree that the campaigns are showing cracks. I am not against integration. However, we must proceed gradually, one step at a time. Rushing won’t solve it.

2 Likes

It’s only a 2 hr Maintenance, so it should be something small.

2 Likes

well bringing mas 36 out of storage

1 Like

IMG_4797

The t20e1 has great sights. It’s the same as the m1 garand lol. It’s really just the m2 sights that are bad

40 minutes

Actually , the best way to balance is the Devs actually play their own game and face the issues directly

4 Likes

You also forgot to say play is an F2P without any boosters or campaign favoring one side as well so they can see how fun that misery is

1 Like

???
i’m on line ing

log out and try loading back in again and you’ll get the same message everyone else is getting