Bipod: First time?

5 Likes

I mean thatā€™s why the game is in this state lmao

3 Likes

maybe by 2077 they will fix the bipods

1 Like

AI: hold on there youngster

1 Like

I recommend buying guns, just in case since we already know BR.
Guns will be slightly be more expensive after merge.

3 Likes

Not really, just buy III/IV and for every III/IV soldier sold after update, you can buy any 3 weapons in the game.

Buying weapon itself rn isnā€™t that efficient. Thatā€™s why you should just buy mp717, m93, thompsons a bredas in Stalingrad.

time for the big booty merge bomb. all the BS babbling about the test servers got ridiculously annoying

everyone its getting hypeā€¦ but in reality this is just a maintenance test #kappa

5 Likes

Looks like the ā€œRIP Enlistedā€ update with breathtaking additions like Tiger 2 in Stalingrad is getting closer.

2 Likes

yo what about tour log in streaks will we be compensated for that or will i have to restart getting to a year of playing
:angry:

Itā€™s not a 24h long maintenance so nope you still have like 12h to login today and then after the maint

Maybe they will combine WT and Enlisted together now we will have WTs BR MM and tech treesā€¦ you know to widen the player base less queues etc lol ā€¦ with mixed battles and WTs legendary monetisation schemes added where you pay for every round fired. :biblethump: :kappa:

5 Likes

And pay for a resurrection of your dead soldiers. Where is a NECROMANCER WHEN YOU NEED HIM???

6 Likes

The sights are not that bad in my opinion

2 Likes

6 Likes

Really hope itā€™s not the merge cuz lots of things are not correctly balanced yet and bugs were not fixed. One faction getting completely bamboozled cuz lack of research and addition of Thier assets. Game will lose players even new players after realization.

4 Likes

I really do not care about perfect balance. Itā€™s not like that they will stop balance things after merge anyway.
And the best way how to balance things is put it on live servers. Metacreepers and sweatlords will find out very soon what is OP what isnā€™t.

4 Likes

Please tell me whether this patch will bring integration or not. Personally, I donā€™t want such a sudden integration. It requires sufficient deliberation, inspection, and consideration.

2 Likes

This made me roll my eyes so hard it bruised my brain.

What sort of life do you live that ā€¦ you know what, nevermind.

The three test servers, the polls, the constant discussion between community managers/devs and the community not enough for you?