Maintenance

There are 2 wolves inside me, one is screaming for the merge. The other one is screaming because of the merge too sudden.

I find this way too suspicious, why are there no helpers/tester saying anything?

11 Likes

H&G sights weren’t bad at all, its just that the player seen the sights from a bit further then they do in most games, which ofcourse is annoying for those who weren’t used to them, but over all gave a better field of views which was more crucial in that game.

2 Likes

The only thing I find problematic is the Kv1 being BR3 and the Dicker Max being BR4. Other than that it’s fine. Germans have solid low tier stuff. Some of the SMGs like the MP35 should be lower but it’s not that big of a deal.

Japan gets screwed no matter what. They weren’t exactly famous for making high quality guns.

2 Likes

is the merge now or just some one bug fix

2 Likes

So we’ll find a magical fix for Germany and move on and the Japanese do we just leave them for dead or something now ?

3 Likes

As long as this is bug fixing, such as: bots getting stuck anywhere and everywhere, mines not being showed on the list, stupid AI (not able to find a proper way to the point you’ve selected and/or to cover and thus being killed by the newest of players), etc… We’re okay and happy to know this. If this is about the merge, no, we don’t need to receive the merge while game is in this situation.

4 Likes

you are literally showing the early war version of the m1,m1a1,and m2

suggestion:
if you want new sights ask for the early war version

if you are going to call a weapon a mg42 (example) I would at least expect it to look like the weapon it was call

if you want this why not just ask the game to become some Wolfenstein type thing

the different weapons have different pros and cons the cons of late war m1 carbines are there sights

as always, we need to call ghost busters

MG42 in this game is just a joke

2 Likes

sure I love looking at the different weapon models in different games and nerding over them

I do not even know what you’re talking about because I’m talking about the Vickers when they first release it the iron sight was terrible so they had to change it

what I am saying why call a weapon a name, for example m1 carbine, if it is not going to correctly portray that weapon

I’m not the person you want to reason with it’s @Ron_McKracker you should be reasoning with not me I’m just pointing out they can change the sights in the game and they’ve done it before

1 Like

just say in my personal opinion (I respect your and your reasoning) I think it sets a bad precedent

1 Like

they should change the g43 sights to kurz sights aswell if they change m1c sights to better they are hideous

1 Like

The most important update of the game getting realesed with nothing but a simple maintenance announcement, I doubt DF would be so careless.

3 Likes

You people should calm down and not expect the merge, after last maintenance we only had one lazy event and a couple of bugfixes. Enlisted taught me to not expect anything since you will get disappointed every time when you hype yourself up.

7 Likes

The announcement is always right after the update is 10 min live already.

1 Like

we will see tomorrow if it is the big one