Maintenance

So refund went as expected as followed for me with 8 slots in each campaign (10 slots in Stalingrad)

7400 gold from all slots excluding Stalingrad, 4694 additional gold from 10 slots in Stalingrad so we got a full refund for 4 slots (490+990+1490+1990) = 12360, + 244 from spare gold = 12604 gold.

It’s a bit disappointing since i’m with 1 less slot overall than before when compared to Stalingrad, we should get 2k gold bonus to buy last 10th slot like we already had in Stalingrad (for both Factions now it’s 9 slots for one and 10 slots for the other). Other than that it’s fine.

1 Like

You already got 5k gold from a bundle with 2 premium tanks, faster progression, and it’s already more gold than You would get from store for same money - also pack was on sale and gold never is.

Asking for more is delusional, i would go back and buy it if i could just for that gold

1 Like

hover at the icons of factions…top of screen

2 Likes

Not true, 4694 is from 4 slots not 3. You had to pay additional 490 gold to unlock last slot.
They at first promised us to honor all slots and then decided to ignore that and just do the refund now i’m short of gold to buy same amount of slots i had for both factions in Stalingrad. 9 slots are more than fine but i expected 10 slots for both Axis and Soviets as promised not only one of them.

boo hoo

now you get that slots in all campaign, not just 2 map simulator of stralingrad

get real

There is something like this, so perhaps you didn’t get “all the gold” yet

Thank you.
You can see squad BR in squad selection screen. (I’m playing this in Japanese version so I don’t know its actual name.)
And, I don’t know how to see Army’s overall BR… Is there something about it?

Never mind I fixed it I just had to purchase a squad it’s just a mess to find it

The merge has come, and a rifle with x8 scope that costs 180000 exp to unlock still avoids headshots like this. Nah, thanks. I’m done. I’ll have to take a long break.

5 Likes

I showed both, in which none in Enlisted look like either.

2 Likes

No one is nerding over them; I am simply showing how bad of a job Darkflow is doing with their gun sights, meanwhile they are being outdone by dead games. Maybe you should put on some glasses and actually try to notice how an incorrect sight picture can affect people’s gameplay experience.

I know, right? I do that every time they release patch notes or a significant update to find out they don’t fix the sights on guns. It’s crazy to think developers would ignore the foundations of the game. I certainly know the Marine Corps doesn’t gloss over its foundations…

1 Like

What do you mean “nerding”? It doesn’t take a nerd to see that the sights on the game were made so comically huge it looks embarassing

2 Likes

Moreover, where is the missile-carrying A-20 from Tunisia?

It disappeared on the test server and it was supposed to be fixed with the release of the update - Gaijin.net // Issues

What this has to do with remove items from squads that are not gonna be used? like I was talking about, and all of those points are fair and well I can’t really say anything since I only really play that much for Japan, which means that why on earth will we want a damn premium to counter a vehicle? That’s the stupidest thing that can be done to help the Japanese, players don’t need a shitty premium when the tree needs that content they already locked the Chi He and Chi Ha behind paywalls…and on a last instance Japan has nothing that can be minimally similar to the Calliope, the only hope is that CAS players actually do their jobs and give Japanese engineers the bloody fortifications they seriously need to build since Japan will be 80% defending points

1 Like

Premium because I’m sticking with the convention that has been established for all other nations - Russians have a premium BM-8-24, German have a premium Nebelwerfer, and USA have a premium Calliope. It would be inconsistent to suddenly give Japan a casually unlockable MLRS, but yes, I’m saying that Japan NEEDS an MLRS and current state in battles in Pacific is massively in the favor of USA. It’s just that based on how devs made it in the other nations, I suppose they would want to introduce a premium MLRS for Japan as well.

I had it before the merge, and I still have it now.
But I dont see it in the tree thing.

(I can use both my A-20s in my team now)

1 Like

This must be a bug related to the fact that the planes with 2 different loadouts are named exactly the same. They have to find a way to bring it back to the research tree, otherwise I’ll be pissed as hell

Japan has never had consistency in War Thunder and I don’t see why it should had it here either, other countries can have as many prems as they want but Japan just can’t, like literally can’t because of IRL barriers unless they start adding vehicles that are straight up the most obscure prototype vehicles you can imagine without half of the specs existing IRL, also I think I didn’t explain myself but I mean Japan has literally nothing in the sense that it had nothing remotely close to the Calliope IRL, not even as a prototype, the closest thing is a prototype of a modified truck to accommodate 50mm rockets and that thing couldn’t even turn said rocket tubes

That is because of the zoom function in the game (I personally dislike)

And I am talk about looking at all the details not just the sight

1 Like