Yeaaah baby
penguinz0-yeah-baby

3 Likes

enlisted_n4jTwduhXV

gold refund from slots time to calculate if they screwed me or not lol

7 Likes

Wonder how much did Stalingrad-bros get

4 Likes

I bought I donā€™t know how many vehicle camos + all slots and SG bundle. So I have no clue how many golds I will get.

1 Like

Ok itā€™s not bad now i have 9 slots for US/Axis and Soviets, JP at 8 slots. But still less than initial promise of honoring slots.

They did it !

4 Likes

Lol old presets are gone, 10 hours to uneqip everyone.

Major said he is gonna stream this process, at least we all suffer

2 Likes

My reserve is still FULL
HELP ME

4 Likes

Still no patch notes/devblog :yawning_face:

there is no hopeā€¦all is lost. the snail will make you pay for your sins!

3 Likes

This is where Iā€™m thankful that I unequiped everything from squads I know Iā€™m not gonna use including cosmetics, always prepare in advance!

Canā€™t prepare for evertything, i stripped all perks from most soldiers, guess was right there
No free reroll, premium squads get one though
Gotta make that silver huh darkflow

Finally!
actually, I reached max lvl in Berlin few hours ago.
thank god.

2 Likes

There are things that must be added just for the same of overall symmetry of the tech trees

• US Assaulters III would now face German Assaulters IV with more perk points,
  • US have nothing against a Tiger II (H) - no Sherman or anything can pen it from the front
  • US also donā€™t have any Assault Pilots III yet
  • Russians donā€™t have impact or phosphorus granades
  • Japan does not have any premium MLRS - and when a Calliope spawns in Japan, it could level entire straw village and delete all infantry and the thin-armored tanks

What else? There is more for sure

2 Likes

nice timing! so far i havent seen any big indicator that shows an armies BR, only after looking at single weapons i can estimate its BR.

is there anything i missed?

1 Like

So refund went as expected as followed for me with 8 slots in each campaign (10 slots in Stalingrad)

7400 gold from all slots excluding Stalingrad, 4694 additional gold from 10 slots in Stalingrad so we got a full refund for 4 slots (490+990+1490+1990) = 12360, + 244 from spare gold = 12604 gold.

Itā€™s a bit disappointing since iā€™m with 1 less slot overall than before when compared to Stalingrad, we should get 2k gold bonus to buy last 10th slot like we already had in Stalingrad (for both Factions now itā€™s 9 slots for one and 10 slots for the other). Other than that itā€™s fine.

1 Like

You already got 5k gold from a bundle with 2 premium tanks, faster progression, and itā€™s already more gold than You would get from store for same money - also pack was on sale and gold never is.

Asking for more is delusional, i would go back and buy it if i could just for that gold

1 Like

hover at the icons of factionsā€¦top of screen

2 Likes

Not true, 4694 is from 4 slots not 3. You had to pay additional 490 gold to unlock last slot.
They at first promised us to honor all slots and then decided to ignore that and just do the refund now iā€™m short of gold to buy same amount of slots i had for both factions in Stalingrad. 9 slots are more than fine but i expected 10 slots for both Axis and Soviets as promised not only one of them.