Lunar New Year

The Lunar New Year, one of Asia’s most anticipated and beloved holidays, is coming up. This year it will be celebrated on February 10th. The date is traditionally associated with the completion of a full lunar phase and the “awakening” of nature from winter sleep. The symbol of 2024 is the dragon, symbolizing power and wisdom

The most important tradition of the Lunar New Year for families is considered to be the annual reunion dinner - even relatives from other cities and countries are invited to the celebration, and also, to meet friends and neighbors. Oh, and this holiday is also known for the large-scale parades along the main streets of the cities, with lion and dragon costumes and awesome fireworks.

Let’s join the celebration in Enlisted!

From February 8th (13:00 UTC) to February 14th (13:00 UTC) you can get rewards for completing tasks.

For completing 5 of the 9 tasks, you will receive the “Chinese volunteer” portrait, and for 7 completed tasks, the “Dragon” nickname decorator!

TASKS

Stage 1:

• Kill 70 enemies using a bolt-action rifle.
  • Your engineering structures were used 25 times.
  • Complete 6 battles.

Stage 2:

• Kill 50 enemies with headshots.
  • Your engineering structures were used 50 times.
  • Complete 6 battles.

Stage 3:

• Kill 150 enemies as an assaulter.
  • Destroy 6 vehicles.
  • Win 3 battles.

TERMS

• The tasks can be completed in the Squads mode.
  • The list of tasks is updated every two days at 13:00 UTC.
  • Tasks can be completed simultaneously.
  • Uncollected rewards will disappear when the tasks change.
  • From February 14th to February 16th (13:00 UTC), after the end of the event, you will have the opportunity to purchase any missing rewards.
28 Likes

fancy dragon.

but goodies are always welcome.

also, happy lunar new year.

2 Likes

Nice event, although the new hanger could use more firecracker sounds for more ambience.

Much portrait, very decorator :joy:

Too bad I still prefer my generic profile pic and name without clutter.

(And I even hoped to see some Chinese squads/maps/Khalkhin Gol for Japan, eh…)

UPD: at least sincere thank you for not putting any vehicle stickers or dragon toys!

1 Like

:hugs::hugs: nice, I’m going to get some more appearance orders

1 Like

What army are the soldiers in white uniforms from, the Eighth Route Army(八路軍)?

1 Like

A nice sessional event, rewards are themed and tasks are reasonable. This is a great event!

It might be just me, but I think that two events at the same time is overkill.
Less events please, the reinforcements events feel like cheap bait to keep players playing.

7 Likes

No. More events = more content. Are you really complaining about free rewards for just playing the game?

4 Likes

Let be real here this is the closest thing we will get as a chinese faction i mean i have seen many topic about it so nice

but those task oof man win 3 time rn? sure but 6 vehicle destroy and bolt action is a oof for me (cause im in br5 unless i play br4 jap which ugh i dont like that much but sure)

1 Like

I don’t feel like that these are free anymore.
If you played the winter event, you know how time consuming these are.

8 Likes

Well are you paying for them? No, so therefore they’re free. Christmas event was a big grind but now they’ve gone back to normal.

2 Likes

Goodies are good. That’s about it :thinking:

2 Likes

If we’re gonna get any more events in the future can we go back to the old format where you could clear a stage with 5000 points and you could do that multiple times so it rewards you for playing multiple matches.

Armory: New challenge! - News - Enlisted

6 Likes

well we just have to see when the new gun event happen to see if they use that format

The guns are not relevant it’s just this format is much better overall and doesn’t stress anyone out and with how bad the economy is right now this will be a godsend for the new players so they can at least afford some logistics.

Hi! The missions were shown in my hangar, but when i had to restart my PC and logged in again. They were gone. relogging didnt help. Already reported that issue via their website.
Anyone else got this problem? Or has a clue or a hint, what i could do?

zzzz

is the portrait form Korean War ? if so the gun is right but the uniform is weird

Are you saying…

Post ww2 era teaser??? :open_mouth:

How about Chinese theatre, Shanghai or Zhengzhou?

1 Like