Lunar New Year

I really do not like new event hangar, it’s too much…

8 Likes

I have suggestion.

I don’t care about china new year per say, but in Christmas event, we could build Christmas trees.

So.

CAN WE BUILD LANTERNS, OR START FIREWORKS USING ARTY???

:stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I guess no Golden Kalashnikov for us… sad

Agreed, and then some…

1 Like

This avatar has a very serious mistake because the small eyes in the eyes of Chinese people are seen as racial discrimination :face_exhaling:

Ok

Wut?

It would be discrimination to create fake big eyes instead of the realistic ones.

Portrait is fine.

3 Likes

In fact, small eyes are not a reality, but a result of the torture suffered by Chinese people in history

I think adding sunglasses to characters can avoid this sensitive issue

So…
Even if that claim is veeeeeeery far fetched,

It’s still reality. You’d rather censor many chinese ppl eyes? Make them fake round?

Oh!

chinese portraits should be this:
anime-Big-Eyes

I’ll keep the realistic chinese portrait instead, thank you very much :laughing:

2 Likes

Do you think you understand Chinese people better than I do :rofl:
Do you think it’s humorous to express your wisdom through the suffering of others :sweat_smile:
Do you think arrogance and prejudice are right :expressionless:

Stop playing the victim. Is this how a man acts? It’s pathetic.

7 Likes

I hope that potrait is a hint for things to come. Fingers crossed.

1 Like

Not only he acts as a victim, but he’s racist against his own people’s (and most other Asians he conveniently forgot, eh) features.

That’s a new “wow”.

3 Likes

Hint at a Chinese faction coming?

Most likely not we had a Chinese portrait last year for Lunar event/new year

Cool event!

It removes all sense of immersion.
nothing breaks my WW2 athmospere as much as a fcking bright coloured chinese lion looming over my badass Wehrmacht dudes…
How come they can’t put that much effort into making just a… you know… WW2 background?? some grass and a hedgehog and call it a day.
but chinese lunar year which has fck all to do with the events the game are based on… now we can put firecrackers all over, and a BIG fat kids colour chinese lion…
cmon darkflow

5 Likes

Paired with the new minimal client message, this just looks gorgeous, doesn’t it?
Can’t help but share this here

2 Likes

more to go into my appearance orders hoarding.

Can anyone officially say if the customisation is going to get some much needed tweaks anytime soon? Starting to wonder if Im waiting for the system to be made better when it isnt.

6 Likes