Lower BR ZH29 4>3

I really do jot care about your feelings or experiences. Stat wise there’s quite significant difference.

It wouldnt be end of the world if germany would only have 1 t4 semi auto. Usa and ussr only have 1

It would just devalue the time and resources I put into them.
I have about 20 ZH, maybe more. If you send me the gold that I could use it to buy the equivalent of 20 fully upgraded ZH in silvers. Then I won’t care.

1 Like

I agree with the refunds

1 Like

On the contrary, I want SVT to come to BR4
There is no significant difference between SVT38 and SVT40

1 Like

But SVT-38s are fine?

Never forgetti.

3 Likes

ehm, ZH is the best semi-auto in game.

It one shoot kills on mid-range unlike any other SA.

There’s no way a 10 round semi auto with that damage output should be in lower BR. And it also reloads in 2 sec.

The argument that it won’t see any action post-merge… Wth…
Just use it?
it’s extremely good. The best hip firing rifle in game.

1 Like

Wait, why is it better than G43 tho?

They seem pretty similar to me, though I have to say I have given up on Semi autos, so I am not up to date on their performance.

bayonet, faster reload and higher damage output.

Also got noticeable less recoil (Intended or not)

1 Like

Whats that stat recoil dir?

Looks like someone doesn’t know the down/kill mechanics and is working off anecdotal experience.

Between maxed BR4 rifles, the only damage difference the ZH-29 has is… 0.5 more damage at 10m and 100m

Influences which direction the gun jumps when shot.

The ZH has jank recoil compared to most other SAs.

1 Like

it’s how unpredictable the recoil pattern is, the higher stats the more unpredictable.

ZH it’s the only weapon in game with minus stats, aka more predictable recoil pattern.

Dont get it - by that logic the ZH has worse stats than the G43, or am I looking at this chart the wrong way?

More recoil and more deviation than the G43… now I am confused.

I know very well how it works, so don’t try to lecture me about that.

Since you don’t know what you’re talking about.

But sure, keep asking for balancing changes.
The devs will for sure listen to mains when they make adjustments.

recoil dir - [minus]
It’s having a more predictable recoil pattern.

This category is designed to increase the unpredictability. So 0 [zero]is default. But for some reason ZH got a minus stat here.

1 Like

Okay, so who’s right now?

I haven’t had someone double down on an incorrect take for a while now.

It can’t be worse than G43 just because of the simple fact ZH has bayonet unlike G43.

Ye, and you can see it there. ZH recoil patterns doesn’t push it right lmao. Aka not having a unpredictable recoil pattern.

2 Likes