Lower BR ZH29 4>3

566c320a03d600075c63170ce1a4ec81fa0a17a6

Before unification, he was actively used (Moscow, Tunisia) after unification, the chance of meeting him is probably 1%
The Soviets have a repeating rifle with 3 BR in the game, but let them add something else to the Second (I would like SVT 38 and Gever 41 with 2 BR, but it’s too fat)
Reducing ZH 29 br this will give him a second wind, and on volume 4 br there is Gever 43

I think the developers should lower the BR of many weapons, and this is one of them, it’s a pity that it is no longer used

3 Likes

But ZH is better than G43, lol

5 Likes

Nah that don’t sound right I remember when that AT squad with ZH came out people said it suck

That like what 2 year or 1 year ago now so maybe it changes I guess

but SVT 38 is better than Geverh 41 and SVT at 3 br

Reloading SVT 2.6, Geverh 41 4.8, SVT 38 cartridges (15) Geverh (10)

2 Likes

You want new players on Steam facing ZH?

You’re crazy.

The problem is the BR system. Not so much the rank of certain weapons.

1 Like

is it okay that they will meet KV1, SVT38, Hvar, and much more?

1 Like

That’s completely irrelevant. ZH is way better than SVT38 as well.

it’s clear “you don’t understand, this is different”, the Soviets can have a magazine repeating rifle, but the Germans can’t :+1:t2:

1 Like

You clearly do not understand ZH doesn’t belong to BR3. It’s literally the best tech tree semi for Germany. Not counting BR5 semis with auto mode.

Btw. Germans do have italian BR2 semi with 6 rnd magazine as far as I know. :)) Soviets do not.

2 Likes

Right I forget that amaguara(I forgot what it call) exist haven’t used that in a while

It could be nerfed. More variety is always welcome as long as it doesnt mess the balance

1 Like

Or just buff the fkn reload time of G41. Pre merge type 4 showed it can be very fast.

Putting ZH to BR3 and nerfing just because is the most unreasonable thing I have heard. Just doesn’t make any sense whatsoever.

Why make things so much complicated?

2 Likes

Variety

Having only one semi at BR4 would be truly a variety. Good joke.

You can use t3 semis in t4 but you cant use t4 semis in t3. If you want to use zh 29 in br 4 no one is stopping you

1 Like

Yeah, nerfed semi that no longer has BR4 stats.

Stop trying, it just doesn’t make sense.

Svt 38 is br 3 semi auto and it works perfectly fine in br 4.

1 Like

I mean svt 38 and 40 aren’t that different tho? But that just me

No, it doesn’t. It has damage of BR3 semi. There’s quite significant difference between damages of BR3 and BR4 semis if you haven’t noticed yet.

I have no problem using it. I just think it would be cool to see zh 29 in mid br.