Logistics orders for battle experience!

At the very beginning of the Enlisted Closed Beta test, bronze logistics orders were not given for battle tasks, but rather for experience gained in battles.

Many players considered that system to be better - as obtaining orders was directly linked to campaign progress and your general performance in matches. Also, that system didn’t force you to change your playstyle just to complete a task, like switching campaigns, game modes or squads.

Having analyzed your feedback, we’ve decided to bring back the old system and let you earn bronze orders for experience!

OBTAINING BRONZE ORDERS

The system will now be much more straightforward. For every couple of thousand experience points earned, you will get one Bronze Logistics order. Orders for weaponry and orders for troops will be awarded in turns one after another. The battle results debriefing screen will show you the experience you’ve earned and the orders obtained.

Battle Tasks will no longer earn you Bronze orders, but they will keep progressing the Battle pass, allowing you to unlock different rewards.

Every day you will be able to finish 9 Battle tasks with the Elite Battle Pass or 3 Battle tasks without.

The aforementioned changes will be implemented in one of the upcoming updates. In the meantime, we will keep working on adding more interesting Battle Tasks for you to complete!

11 Likes

Why not both?
Please enable both systems to earn bronze orders. The tasks make me switch my play style which helps to discover new play styles. Also with the growing number of camaigns/armies, players need more orders to achieve a palpable progress.

29 Likes

Tasks will still earn you silver and gold bids.

Therefore, they are just as useful.

But they will not interfere with the simplest, most basic progress.

7 Likes

By far the best change since OBT release. Building sandcastles at objectives and hindering your effectiveness trying to knife people was dreadful. Hopefully these objectives get a rehaul too.

2 Likes

This change seems great!

However in my opinion, XP should be balanced in a way where you can get two or even three bronze cards per match, because with tasks you could potentially earn 3 at one match. So top 2-3 players should always get a card at a full game, and multiple if they did great, like 20K XP should definitely give someone 2 cards at least. If there is some sort of arbitary limit for just 1 card it could be disheartening to bother any better than you are already doing.

2 Likes

Nice change, but… for the progress in the Battle pass you still have to change your playstyle for some tasks. Please consider to change tasks like “Kill 10 soldiers with pistols” with task which support a good playstyle.

Maybe you should ask the community for good and useful task and donate the best task with a special award?

4 Likes

THERE IS A GOD!
thank you Keofox! This is very exciting news!

Also, will there be the opportunity to earn more than one gold ticket per battle pass?
Not that I want to arm my entire force with Berdan 2s or Gewehr 1888s but I would love to have at least one of these weapons per campaign

3 Likes

I think that can be a nice change, thank you.

However, @Keofox how much xp is needed now? Is it 3000 exp like before or more/less?

I’ll have to see how this works out.

SO is there the potential here to get multiple Bronze Orders per battle?? I like it if so.

Certainly was in the Closed Beta Test.
You could easily early 2 or 3 per battle.

The fact it mentions per couple thousand xp makes me hopeful. Although I suspect there will be a intermittent for premium players (I.e. 3k for premium and 6k for non or something like this)

1 Like

I agree with this guy completely. Much more interesting. Still whhy not use both ways. Bronze Orders much needed for basic items all the time. Silver only needed for special here and there

Unneeded change. bad one imo. The new way with tasks was much more interesting and fun. This old way static and boring and just grind. You just catered to common scrubs is all you did.

9 Likes

Oh excited, Keo mentioned one of the upcoming updates, I think this is a good change, mind you I always get at least 2 bronze per game, playing on Berlin, I have approx 50 troop and weapon orders waiting for Stage 2.

Seems like an unnecessary change that I assume will also slow down bronze order gains for non-premium players. Really hope they dont do this.

8 Likes

this is the system they used before OBT as an fyi, and back then it was 3k eperience per card making it a more reliable source of orders than the orders

1 Like

I have a few problems with this System…

1: For every couple of thousand experience points earned…
How many Exp? Will you give us a number so we can see on Scoreboard what we get after the Battle?

2: Since there is no word about what will happen to Task will they just be something no1 will care about since it doesnt gives u anything at all other than Battlepass progress?

3: How many Order will be max after 1 Game?
If you dont get 2 most of the Games im OUT please keep the old System in that case even its dumb because thats what most players get atm ( aka slowing down progress ).

4: Mediocore / Bad Players will suffer from this because they dont have the XP/H to give them enough Orders in there playtime. ( which will hit a friend of mine thats isnt good at FPS but enjoyes them with us )

5: Premium Account if they mess up the XP values or dont seperate Premium and F2P this will become P2Progress thanks to 100% XP from Premium.

P.S : Our Battlepass is prob one of the worse ive seen. ^^

4 Likes

You just answered your own question. Battle Pass progress is one of the main progression meters in the game

If you reach BP lvl. 50 you get an additional gold ticket through achievment.

You can reliably complete two tasks per battle? Wow, I must applaud to you, because I´m not capable of finishing 6 matches for x nation in one battle.
Sure, it is possible for other quests in theory, but in practice you mostly end up with just one (unless you have to cap and you are defending… then you are screwed)

I agree on this one, that is in fact my concern too. I think that implementing cap of bronze orders on 2 per battle wouldn´t be a bad idea to lower gap between F2P and premium account.

If you are just performing badly that battle you don´t deserve being rewarded for it anyway. I agree that “main (easy) battletask” is far easier than 3k exp per order system, but it worked well in CBT and even alpha version, so I have confidence it won´t be a problem.

1 Like

great error , batle pass is useless ( and worse and i don t understand the system of this battlepass ) …enable the two system will be better otherwise … well , i stop your game , there are plenty of others games like yours .

1 Like