Listen up!

9 Likes

it is not about BR. there are simply more problems about conversion that are not addressed.
e.g. i need to spend ~15-20% of my silver to reclaim “rewards” that i have already unlocked and used i other campaigns cause they introduced new squads (well squads that i have not grinded in other campaigns).
or the fact that they seriously increased grind to get to any mid or high level stuff.
not to mention actually seeing the BR of weapons.

3 Likes

people here clearly lack real life experience how things like these are done/ruined.
keeping unproductive and extremely inefficient pseudo test runs going for months will not accomplish much. i addressed all details pointed out here already in my videos and gave clear and working solution, i wont do any typing.
the conclusion from them was: fast merge >>> slow ass merge

1 Like

it isnt unproductive if devs change the final product. ffs tech tree is so bad now with too many BA, smg, tanks and planes that are giving marginal performance and are increasing the mandatory grind for too much.

if merge is implemented badly it can be the end of the game, so it is better to test it longer then implement it in hurry. ffs for how long it was in development i expected more mature product, but it is nowhere near ready.

once again, you speak without any thinking:

there were at least 4 BR proposals over the last 6 months with multiple tests in between and STILL according to you the BR tree is bad.
conclusion ----> the test process and fundamental work mechanism of df coming up with its BR trees is fucked and doesnt work.

thats exactly what i pointed out months ago when i saw df is doing the same mistakes other companies do that i see and work with on a daily basis.

when you tell people they will burn down their house in 6 months the way they messed up the electronics and they dont listen…but 6 months later the house is burning you just stop taking anyone involved in that house serious. and the bystanders around the house who constantly come up with myopic ideas even less so.

ffs i am not talking about BR, i am talking about pure grind. i wasnt on first test server where they actually put xp values and i saw insane grind only on second test server.

also idk how BR MM will actually work cause idk BR tiers. they said some will change from their tiers.

are fucking kidding me… again an update on the day I go back to work… for fucks sake Dark flow

it might not be the case, since we don’t have confirmation about it

So how’d that go

2 Likes

He haven’t specified which year :rofl:

3 Likes

Parapleb as usefull as ever.
It wasnt even from him. It was from McDonalds.

4 Likes

CCs being wrong, imagine my shock

1 Like

Tbf I think McDonalds got right infos from the devs and I think they thought they could release it in November as they thought the ehm “map br” will work as intended.
After all I think most stuff is already done by now and its mostly about polishing.
They still might push for next week given how fast they dumped out the third test.

5 Likes

if they push it in this state, then game is good as dead… and that is cause grind is insane.

The overall grind is better, grinding to higher things is longer though because you have to go through many things first instead of one campaign line

actually it is not better. you are forced to grind lots of repetitive same performance or marginal upgrade weapons. to get to mid tier weapons you need to grind 2-10 times more.

you can check link to other topic where i showed german grind for 4 tech tree branches alongside with campaign comparison.

1 Like

I still hope that they will hold until event with Berlin paratroopers (Grossfuss Sturmgewehr + AT-44).

Without paratroopers Soviets will be constantly loosing both in offence and in defence.

So imagine this, grinding every campaign or grinding with the tech tree.

There are no duplicates in the tech tree so while you may be grinding marginal upgrades, you are still grinding the same things you’d end up grinding with campaigns, just that it’s now all mashed into one so it can look worse, but is less overall.

2 Likes

Well. Its worth mention that now you dont need to spend time to research different squads to max the levels and perks for each of the same guns (and then actually upgrade it) or keep sending stuff from other campaigns to another.

1 Like

imagine grinding one campaign and having high end weapons with half the grind.

you dont need every weapon, nor will use most of the weapons in that mandatory tech tree. i am not against them being optional grind, but not mandatory.