Listen up!

merge will take some time i guess. so pls give us new currency and the skilltree already

2 Likes

Paradivision said it should come next week nov 21st so we will see. And when i said it i meant the merge with BR MM, currency and skill trees.

4 Likes

actually 22nd. but yes, especially after the highly positive news of today the chances increased, that there wont be any more annoying delays.

1 Like

18 Likes

until we get some confirmation about it i will say next year or late december

4 Likes

I think they need a 3rd test first

1 Like

I just want the new currency and the new skill mechanic.
on the test server i spent hours skilling and customizing my people.
this could be preempted and the merge can come later

1 Like

i hope not. we need at least 3rd test server to see the changes.

1 Like

over-testing anything is a typical mistake. the BR system was already ready 2 months ago but then DF started listening to waves of idiots and created the mess named map-mm. the original BR idea is overall the best system possible (no one has every proposed a better overall mechanism for creating game balance and making the game grow with lots of new players).
additionally the test servers dont even let you test the games final version but a reduced version that can not replicate the real mm/BR because the player size is extremely low and artificially skewed.

instead of letting randoms overtheorize things, DF needs to release the game, let players play it and then listen to the remaining fine tuning for BR. in order to avoid nonsense in that regard, i made 2 posts today that need to be implemented so that the new enlisted version works smoothly, especially for new players.

people must not forget: the game needs to grow!

2 Likes

9 Likes

it is not about BR. there are simply more problems about conversion that are not addressed.
e.g. i need to spend ~15-20% of my silver to reclaim “rewards” that i have already unlocked and used i other campaigns cause they introduced new squads (well squads that i have not grinded in other campaigns).
or the fact that they seriously increased grind to get to any mid or high level stuff.
not to mention actually seeing the BR of weapons.

3 Likes

people here clearly lack real life experience how things like these are done/ruined.
keeping unproductive and extremely inefficient pseudo test runs going for months will not accomplish much. i addressed all details pointed out here already in my videos and gave clear and working solution, i wont do any typing.
the conclusion from them was: fast merge >>> slow ass merge

1 Like

it isnt unproductive if devs change the final product. ffs tech tree is so bad now with too many BA, smg, tanks and planes that are giving marginal performance and are increasing the mandatory grind for too much.

if merge is implemented badly it can be the end of the game, so it is better to test it longer then implement it in hurry. ffs for how long it was in development i expected more mature product, but it is nowhere near ready.

once again, you speak without any thinking:

there were at least 4 BR proposals over the last 6 months with multiple tests in between and STILL according to you the BR tree is bad.
conclusion ----> the test process and fundamental work mechanism of df coming up with its BR trees is fucked and doesnt work.

thats exactly what i pointed out months ago when i saw df is doing the same mistakes other companies do that i see and work with on a daily basis.

when you tell people they will burn down their house in 6 months the way they messed up the electronics and they dont listen…but 6 months later the house is burning you just stop taking anyone involved in that house serious. and the bystanders around the house who constantly come up with myopic ideas even less so.

ffs i am not talking about BR, i am talking about pure grind. i wasnt on first test server where they actually put xp values and i saw insane grind only on second test server.

also idk how BR MM will actually work cause idk BR tiers. they said some will change from their tiers.

are fucking kidding me… again an update on the day I go back to work… for fucks sake Dark flow

it might not be the case, since we don’t have confirmation about it

So how’d that go

2 Likes

He haven’t specified which year :rofl:

3 Likes

Parapleb as usefull as ever.
It wasnt even from him. It was from McDonalds.

4 Likes