List of guns that need their sights fixed

This is the pre-war Kar98k. It has the best sights in the game for a couple of reasons, but arguably the most important being it’s camera placement. The camera placement is so well done that if you were to take a real Kar98k with it’s hood removed, and aimed with it, you would see exactly what is being presented in Enlisted. This renders it just as effective as it was in real life. But sadly, this isn’t the case with a lot of guns in Enlisted. Tons of Mosins, Springfields, and Arisakas are currently being given the Garand and Carbine treatment (shoving the camera into the front sight when aiming), and this breaks my heart. That is why I made a list of all the weapons that have unsatisfactory camera placement and am asking that they be fixed. Editing these gun’s camera placement will do a great service to the Enlisted community and will improve the overall quality of life in Enlisted.

Now obviously there are some guns that people will claim that there is nothing wrong with them, but they only say that because they have gotten used to the bad camera placement. You could even say that these people are going through a Stockholm syndrome, but in the end, that will be happy that their guns aren’t pushed into the camera, causing the weapon to take up more space than it should or it just looking unnatural and out of place.

As a helpful tip; everything in red is what the camera should be showing when the gun is aimed down sights. This is what players should be seeing. The same can be applied to this photo of a soldier manning a MG 42:

Bolt Action Rifles

Mosin M1907 Carbine

Spoiler

Mosin M1938 Carbine

Spoiler

Mosin M91 Dragoon

Spoiler

Winchester M1895

Spoiler

Mosin M44

Spoiler

Mosin M91/30

Spoiler

Mosin rifle with grenade thrower

Spoiler

Springfield 1903

Spoiler

Springfield 1903A1 USMC

Spoiler

Enfield M1917

Spoiler

SMLE MkIII with grenade launcher

Spoiler

Springfield 1903 with grenade launcher

Spoiler

Springfield 1903A1 Sniper

Spoiler

Springfield M1903A3 Sniper

Spoiler

Carcano M41

Spoiler

Carcano Mod. 38 (7.35mm)

Spoiler

Carcano M1891

Spoiler

Mannlicher M93

Spoiler

Type 38 carbine

Spoiler

Type 38 rifle

Spoiler

Type I rifle

Spoiler

Type 99 (early)

Spoiler

Semi-automatic and Select-fire Rifles

All SVTs and AVT

Spoiler

AVS-36

Spoiler

Armaguerra Mod. 39

Spoiler

Gewehr 41 (M)

Spoiler

Machineguns

Madsen

Spoiler

DP-27

Spoiler

DPM

Spoiler

Vickers- Berthier

Spoiler

Bren Mk l

Spoiler

Bren Mk ll

Spoiler

Browning M1918A2

Spoiler

Breda Mod. 30

Spoiler

MG-13

Spoiler

ZB-26

Spoiler

MG 34

Spoiler

MG 42

Spoiler

MG 34 with patronentrommel

Spoiler

Type 11 MG

Spoiler

6 Likes

The Mauser G41 also has some really bad sights.

3 Likes

I was going to put that, but I believe I second-guessed myself. I will add it to the list tomorrow.

I did something similar not so long ago, but I forgot about some guns like Type 11, AVS-36, Enfield M1917. As well as iirc, top-fed Beretta and OVP SMG that neither of us seem to mention.

Some guns like Tokarev rifles, SMLEs, Mannlicher M93, Mosin carbines, Degtyarev MGs seem to be alright rn and could honestly be postponed in favor of more egregious ones like top-fed guns.

1 Like

so essentially almost every weapon in game? might as well call it “remaster” to me tbh (but i do support some of them tbh especially the browning)

so basically every gun in the game - cool.

1 Like

I was going to do the SMGs, but I just don’t have the silver for that sadly :frowning:

No question. This can either be done in one big update or get pumped out little by little, but as long as they are fixed, that is OK with me.

Look at all the weapons listed. Not one of them listed is not deserving to have their camera placement fixed. Look at the Springfield M1903A3 sniper. Look at the DPs. Look at the Brens. That camera doesn’t need to be pushed in front of the sight.

The G41(M) has really bad sights

1 Like

got it :call_me_hand:

1 Like

oh btw the model 4 sights on the m2/m1a1 carbine is technical wrong since the windage/ranging block doesn’t take up most of my sight and i can see all 3 front sight prongs

1 Like

I thought this was only with the flip sights and that they made the new sights where all three prongs were visible.