Let’s give personal orders and find cover from bombs!

Spoken like a true pilot main … How about the lil scrotums that due nothing but suicide into the cap when they run out of bombs.

I would rather deal with the team killers than suicide bombers that cant kill or bomb their own team.

But I am in favor of turning on FF for planes only at this point …

1 Like

You were right after all, the bomb indicator is a quite massive offense to my eyes, but it taught me a bit about getting into cover… Even if the bomb is 150 meters away on the other side of the hill, it looks like as it is next to me. :slight_smile:

Yeah, noticed it.
I was pretty sure it was going to actually be just a hint on a loading screen.

I think this should be at most an option that is disabled by default.
It is an unnecessary major immersion breaker.

2 Likes

Seems like plane damage model changes might have done something.

I took two shots at a Stuka with a Mosin M91 Dragoon in anger, one missed wildly, on the other the plane seemed to be quite far away but I pulled a strong lead. Result, plane came down. Time to start shooting at planes with small arms again I suppose.

!!! Can we PLZ get something like dinort rods as a optional upgrade for some bombs?
If the player chooses to, he can equip the bombs with these rods, so that they’d blow up on surface, not INSIDE ground? Would be very interesting. Less effect on buildings and emplacements on direct hit, but better shrapnel spread effect.
Think about it :wink:

I play tanks more - so yah boo and sucks to you