Let flame-throwers return to be strong.Weakening it will only disrupt the balance

let flame-throwers return to be strong.Weakening it will only disrupt the balance.
Why sometimes many players from one faction always choose flamethrowers,
why?
because their other weapons are weaker than their hostile faction very much.Some guys always emphasize about spams,but ignore that most of the spams are equal weapons of both sides.
Playing with spams is not enjoyable, but when weapons are unfair, its the only choice to victory for players who is of victims of weapon balance.
Exactly, these spams are the ultimate insurance to balance

Please read the posts and related replies before replying here.
https://forum.enlisted.net/en/t/many-incomplete-br4-5-with-just-horn-stg-especially-in-germany/134229
Lack of balance on the German side - Suggestions - Enlisted

1 Like

This is pretty hard to understand, but I do agree. In the pacific, Japanese players may have worse or better weapons but they and American players both spam. That makes it fairer, but it is pretty annoying

Spam should be removed. I hate impact nades and other low skill solutions for skill issue

5 Likes

It is ludicrous to run around with flames shooting out like in the old days.
The current flamethrowers are behaving correctly and should be left as they are.
There is no need to undo it.

5 Likes

They’re still strong now, but not totally overpowered, the changes to them were very good for gameplay

8 Likes

I really like the way the flamethrower looks now, after all, I am a gun player.

So I would prefer to nerf all these AOE weapons that do not fire bullets to the dust, before we can discuss balance.

If impact grenades are not nerfed, we will never be able to accurately measure the balance between the Soviet Union’s br2 and Germany’s br2. The reason why pps43 still stays in br2 is entirely because of the impact grenades. Similarly, fg422 may seem much better than m2 carbine, but the 9-men squad with gl+impact grenades make all of this meaningless.

If the flamethrower is not nerfed, it may also be one of these balance disruptors.

How about we give impact grenades to russia and japan.

Just delete them from USA and Germany.

the ever unstable balance with Data lag from fence-sitters makes the spams necessary as the ultimate insurance.
in Enlisted,the Matthew effect oftenoccurs and reincarnation between countries:
The stronger the equipment, the more players there are; The more players, the more noobs, and the weaker the country; The weaker the country, the more equipment needs to be strengthened.