Les Resistance Unit or partisan with single capacitor

hello I propose to you my idea would be to add the partisan or resistan for each campaign with a unique skill, that if would be to have a pirate radio which would allow to reveal the possition of the enemy objects (radio beacon, guns AT, guns AA, nest mg and other) that if over a distance of 300mm from the position of the pirate radio

what style idea
and outfit that I propose

Bulgare

URSS

Italiano partisan

French

4 Likes

let’s storm them beaches with partizan and repell those pesky japanese with moroccan units.

enlisted can truly makes wonder.

jokes aside, i don’t see why not.

just make (DF) some civilian clothing, we already have french VCS. and weapons.

They already maked them for the premium volks squad in berlin, just add them under a brits head and add a big mustuche, hero you go you have a french

1 Like

Cool Ideas.

I’m gonna have to say no on this one.

Battlefield information is one of the most powerful things in the entire game. (Having accurate knowledge of where things are located.
As is, if someone marks out a tank or fortification of mention like a rally point or MG nest, those things are heavily targeted.

If you put in a “radar” type thing like you are suggesting, teams would have far too much power. It would make flanking impossible. It would make tactical weapon fortifications instantly targeted.
It would also remove majority of the little teamwork that people use currently, by no longer needing people to spot/mark these things.

So, like I said, that will be a hard no.

Partisans are the most overrated aspect of the ww2.
Only real partisan group without any significant outside help that manage to liberate their country was yugoslavs, who they never faced any major forces of germans or italians. Mainly fought against collaborators like ustase .
Real reason they were mythologised after the war is politics.
Countries like italy,france, yugoslavia and like which capitulated easily .
They tried to revive and restore their honor.

The French should wear a white flag

1 Like

It would probably make (a little) more sense if we just waited for France to get an actual faction and then introduce some sort of meme partisan premium squad.