Key Priority & Scoreboard/Map and other Control suggestions

Current game’s key priority is weird.
Like when you are low hp, and reloading, medkit can not interrupt reloading action. Medkit should always in first priority.
RMB with multi functions… This SUCKs, almost every time you want to aim without zoom, you almost cant avoid zoom a second. Cause me bind zoom other keys.
Shift key with multi functions. Yes, I set keys in RO2’s style, shift has multi functions: run, breath holding, zoom. At first, it’s OK. But then I found whenever you jump during running, your view will zoom. It should be when you are pressing moving key, even you are on air, not running due to out of breath, zoom via shift key should not work. BUT, if zoom key is others, it should work during running. Zoom key should be used a lot, but not that often like RMB. Bind it to shift key is my preference.
For Scoreboard and command windows, they should be displayed only you keep pressing that key, not press for open, press again for close!!! It’s super annoying when you are intense movement. Also, you should still able to your mouse for turning view during scoreboard/command(for those only use keys).
ATM, changing weapons is a pain for me ingame. They ALWAYS FAILED TO SWITCH. In game, you runs a lot, or you hardly walking. But you can not change weapons while running. NIn a case, I pressed multiple times 1/2/3/4/5 keys when I left a short time window for changing weapons, but often, they failed to changed because either I pressed wrong key, or not given enough time. Because this is so annoying and always encountered, UI should give some special notice of changing weapons, like flashing or etc to improve experience.
Same for “X” bot command key. You can not command them during running, weird, but acceptable. But always, in a hurry, you do not know whether your command appled (voice is not triggered some times). Also, that green arrow is hard to see, and more hard to tell if it’s indoor or outside on the wall. I think most players will hide them indoors.