Thanks for the event. Have to use bolt action in this game first time for years

Havent using any bolt action rifle seriously for years. It just remind me how sucks this game’s aiming experience is.

Oh wow. They have deleted all bug reports threads!

There’s sth odd of Aiming key settings, for toggle or press and hold RMB. (Trying it after you set up may force you a complete key reset to temporary solve the bug)",English speaking section|Bug Reports,No,"

2021_10_01_21_54_38__20548.clog (6.4 MB)
After the cross checking profile corruption for my friends, the game messed up of multi accounts’ settings. Then I tried to change back to my previous key settings. I configured this game according to my RO2/Verdun key settings, with some of my ARMA3 key settings, and was establish back in CAT.
I use toggle RMB for ADS, while holding RMB for zoom. The breath holding is useless after it cost stamina, while can cost many issues when bind with shift.
The bug is:
If you configure Aiming keys after you have configured other keys, or reconfigured it multiple times, may cause unable to set to toggle ADS EVEN AT THE SAME SETTINGS AS NORMAL. Also fast press may cause a small lag for ADS.
This bug is temporary solved by my friend, who had experienced it before. Just reset again, and set Aiming settings at first. Then set all other keys.
Because Aiming settings usually never changed after you set up your settings at your first few hours of the game, and in this time period you are new to the game, you may not found it as a bug. If you are satisfy with you current setup, just dont change this key setting again.

If I have time, and the wiki page of key settings is planned, I may write a more detailed bugs of this game’s weird situations of some keys function differently than it says.

Now I can feels why lots of new players refuse to play the game. A FPS game that gives newbie first impression is: poor aiming. LOL
Let alone I cant say how poor this game is at basic aiming key settings.

In most games, they can easily figure out how to multifunction the shift key. While this game is so buggy that I had to set a different key for breath holding.