Join the "Battle for Stalingrad"!

Also @1942786

Does the 4x experience bonus from the full access stack with the 2x premium bonus?

Holy fuck my walled almost died lmao

Naiiiisooo I’ll play it for sure!

3 Likes

I see, then it’s fine I guess. We can just count it like premium squad. As long as there’s no essential squad/weapon under pay wall

yeah. It will be x8 if you buy a pre-order package

1 Like

Yes.

1 Like

So could you post your personal stat here and show your “skill” if you have any?

Just no the submachine guns do not need a damage reduction. Lets not turn enlisted into another battlefield/cod clone where it takes like 10 shots with a submachine gun to kill someone.

The MP40 is very good sorry but I do not see a problem with it.

7 Likes

I agree on the not taking away anything, but in this case the normal pack and the remote one are basically the same thing, the last one being more balanced and good placed (mine slot, just one for soldier)

Can medics have ammo bags? Or is it limited?

SA nerfs cough cough
But at least engie is finally not level 8 anymore in Afr…m oh wait cough cough

3 Likes

Well then i’ll just leave my feedback here:

This is just bloating repetitive campaign content even further, this time forcing players to pay for time they already invested to unlock something.

To say i’m not a fan would be understatement.

Please reconsider how this squads will be unlocked, i don’t want to grind for something i won’t get, and this scummy moves make it less likely i will ever pay for anything again.

The greed of this company is getting bigger and bigger.

7 Likes

Another question, will there be united axis force like Romanian/Hungarian squad?

5 Likes

Just LOL. The level of free to play content is unmatched. I mean. What do you want?

5 Likes

Miscellaneous. Events, battle pass, gold.

4 Likes

I have to agree the MP40 is probably one of the best well rounded early game submachine guns you can get.

4 Likes

ouch. So you are still better off just pulling out and putting in your squad member until you get the gear that you want?

2 Likes

So we’re locking campaign levels behind a paywall now? Will free players just not be allowed to use engineer or gunner squads in this new system? Do we have to pay $30 to be allowed to use the PPSh?

A serious problem that Stralingrad would cause is that it would lead to another drop of playerbase in Berlin and Moscow, where bots matches are pretty often.

2 Likes

Medics carry a bag with medicines. These are mediocre attack aircraft, but good doctors. :slight_smile:

5 Likes