Join the "Battle for Stalingrad"!

Any campaign starting experience booster like the one in Tunisia?

In the major update of the beginning of the second BP season, when Berlin come into OBT, there were no new levels for Normandy and Moscow. It’s natural that ppl would doubt.

Huh. Of course you can only buy the two tanks and not just one (and looks like HT-130 didnt made it to Stalingrad).

8e28cb6b7a7c7a6bb2521ce97ca3325ad75a6bc79977991de85e09c876d3fb636a7ade189abc999d3169f73e46e4e4a4cc82b56e084de13b9ef4fa00a25023cff84a56b5ad692f700505112b4c24fd05

11 Likes

You write something very strange and it’s hard for me to understand you.
All levels of Stalingrad contain weapons, units and vehicles. It’s just that some of them can only be used by owners of full access. This is a key feature of the new campaign.

Being able to play it for free is an amazing opportunity. Even with these restrictions.

5 Likes

I was worried that updates would not be coming for the foreseeable future for compounding reasons. But it came sooner than I had imagined. Thank you! I am very happy indeed.

2 Likes

Must be a nice substitute to premium for this specific campaign and can be even stacked with premium if I want to. Sounds like a nice deal.

Can’t wait to blast this on Stalingrad Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad OST - 20 - Wave of Fury - YouTube

2 Likes

@1942786 you could eliminate from progression (make them already unlocked for the campaign owner) these premium squads from the normal progression, I understand the 4x progression to anyone who buys the campaign (I approve that many online shooters use the same system) but force f2p players or those who buy only the premium (without buying the campaign) to grind squad which they cannot even use without paying is unfair to them

7 Likes

We don’t want to take anything away from the players. This is bad practice. If we made a mistake somewhere with the balance, then you should not bear the loss due to our mistake.

We will balance explosives differently.

5 Likes

This full access thingy is a bit confusing. So it’s like paid DLC?
How many level can normal F2P player can unlock in Stalingrad? The same as every other campaign?

Can we assume this full access content just like premium squad or something else?

1 Like

The new recoil/anim/FX/sound looks cool but ,maybe the pistol caliber mp40 should have a smaller muzzleflash than the rifle caliber MG.
Other than that im excited for this update

1 Like

It’s the big pouch and that perk makes explosives OP, not itself. I’ve seen many ppl runing only with 9x 3 explosives with perk which is crazy

Instead of premium squad being separate from progression, which everyone agrees is already slow, they are part of campaign levels now.

Maybe they ain’t premium in name, but they are paid content most people will skip, so they unlock new levels in campaing and get nothing.

Is that more clear? Or did i just misunderstand something?

This whole distribution method is a development of the CBT idea. Remember how we voted on this?

Most of the changes in our game are based on your ideas and suggestions. We hope you enjoy it.

8 Likes

25 level are free the flame tank is only for campaign owner

2 Likes

Fair, devs have not abandoned old campaigns yet. Although this game will most likely last for years, there would have to be a stopping point somewhere if nothing is changed.

It seems you didn’t understand it.

There are no bonus teams. These are regular campaign units that will be available to players with full access.

1 Like

So for non paying players, this will be new campaing levels that give them nothing new.

Unless they pay.

Correct?

2 Likes

Yea the MP40 is far from trash, skill issue

10 Likes

The soldier equipment customization, is it free? Or is it like the customization of the soldier’s face/body where you need a ticket or Gold?

If it is free this is one of the best QoL upgrades ever.

Making Bolt action stronger is a great move

Nerfing SMG is a great move too

Can’t wait for Medics and customization in OTHER campaigns. :slight_smile:

4 Likes