Join the "Battle for Stalingrad"!

We have updated the screenshots of the Soviet flamethrower tank in the store.

5 Likes

In fact, what I care about is the thick smoke effect. I think the current flash effect is quite realistic, and there is no need to expand it again, but the smoke effect is really unacceptable to me. you can refer to the current bad smoke of heroes and generals. The effect, come back and compare, it is really similar

The reason why I keep expressing my dissatisfaction with this new gun experience is because both are my favorite WWII games, and I don’t want Enlisted to make the same mistakes in gun effects, like heroes and generals. , I hope developers can carefully weigh the balance between fully automatic players and bolted players

1 Like

I went back to play for a while and found that this problem still exists. I really don’t want Enlisted to learn HnG. I have wasted my long-term efforts to build a fully automatic weapon army.

Pre-order bonus:
ge_tank_emblem_08
unique “Emblem of 24th Panzer Division” decal

will we be able to place it on our tanks as a costumisation option?

3 Likes

Hi, is this available on PSN yet, cannot seem to find preorder? Also any eta on update, although love new campaign, looking forwards to tail gunners more!

1 Like

I dont see this on the Microsoft store for Xbox yet. Is it going to be added?

I’d love to see playable versions of the duplex-drive M4A4 or the DUKW decorations at some point. The latter already appears in a loading screen in this game.

just as i expected, im going to miss alot of the fun stuff the full acces player will have

Speaking of full access how would you purchase one ? through enlisted gold or real money ?

1 Like

I have mixed feelings bout that new monetisation system but it sure looks better to pay 30 for acces and few goodies than 50 for a single prem unit - will see how it gets implemented. Maps looks deacent thou I would prefere it snowy. Anyway w8 to play this: while hunting some Vasilis:

I can’t say I’m hyped (this period is long gone) but it will be interesting to see all those new/changed things in action.

i have left for a few weeks due to work and a small break, and I read all those new exciting threads. :slight_smile:

first of all, thanks Keofox for bringing us as usual, regular devblogs and giving us informations about the upcoming content, updates, fixes, bug and just interact with the community.
this should be said more and more times.

I hope you, and all the team is doing fine. Not to get political, but I truly mean it. Must not be easy with the current situation for anyone.

With that aside,
reading those new threads about the new upcoming introduction and changes, sounds really promising. and i can’t really wait to see all of those things in actions.

it still blows my mind, and i absolutely love it. i have been really looking forward towards the customization and the stalingrad campaign. i can’t still believe it. or at least, for me it’s largely unexpected as i thought that those would have come much, much later on, down the line.

and i’m also very glad that the team is considering different types of model for the game. sounds like what in the alpha many of us suggested. i still see alot of confusion and perhaps it’s mainly because of fear. but it’s too earlier to judge. so far, to me, sounds reasonable. and for the first time after a long time, i’ll buy a premium without thinking it twice. Not a huge fan of flame tanks, but respect the work behind, the campaign and all those promising features.

It’s a bit sad that some players still gripe on the “ 5th time grinding mp40 lmao “, or: “ Moscow/Tunisia 2.0 “ argument. but what people don’t get, in my humblest opinion, is that the new campaigns are the “ main selling point “ for the game. To potentially gain more playerbase and have more people that sustain this project. Encourage new players to join enlisted with a new campaign for a wider audience. It doesn’t have to be all around you people, because you are not forced to grind it. It’s somewhat of a new start for people to hop in and see whats inside. Where everyone starts from 0. Perhaps this might be my take, but I admit that I used to think like that. But now, I think it’s more for include more people on their taste, and I, Don’t see much of an issue with that. ( perhaps too much work for devs. But I’m sure they know what they are doing )

I know this might have been rare said from me, but I’m actually impressed and surprised in a good way. :slight_smile:

So yeah, that’s all what I had to say.
Can’t wait for customization :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

pls get rid of that hng cancer smoke to guns I would like to see what I am shooting at

I think a few key points should be noted: First, that we will finally have some customization of the troops. It would even be difficult to count how long this has been requested. Second, long community asked “sub-campaigns” (such as Stalingrad at the moment) will finally appear, with a completely new map architecture. Cheaper premium squads? Yes thank you. Medic class (also long offered on the table by community for devs a separate military class) is welcome addition and remote explosives looks promising too.

However personally for me, flame tanks is completely uninteresting because I’m just not a tanker. The aviation attack looks “okay” at best, and the “no pay to progress” feature surprised me, but I guess there will be something “hidden” here because everything now sound to good to be true. We will see.

But overall, I see more pros than cons. Most of all, I would like the issues that have not been resolved in older campaigns for centuries, to be fixed before new campaigns are released.

EDIT: just preordered :slight_smile:

2 Likes

you can find them (as pc player) on the oficial site store , you purchase them with real money (visa , paypall etc)

30 euros/dolars .

here
https://store.gaijin.net/catalog.php?category=EnlistedSquads

Oh, I bough that?

Nice! I clicked buy so quickly I didn’t even notice we will have that as well! :sweat_smile:

• Full access to the “Battle of Stalingrad” campaign
  • A premium squad of tankers for the Soviet Armed Forces + HT-130 flame-throwing tank
  • A premium squad of tankers for the Wehrmacht forces + Pz.Kpfw. II (F) flame-throwing tank
  • Pre-order bonus: “Zmei Gorynich” camouflage for a HT-130 tank
  • Pre-order bonus: “311” camouflage for a Pz.Kpfw. II (F) tank
  • Pre-order bonus: unique “Answer of Stalingrad” decal
  • Pre-order bonus: unique “Emblem of 24th Panzer Division” decal

yeah :smiley:

^-^

4 Likes

I have logged in just to say that I’m big fan of new monetisation in Stalingrad. For me it is first great news in a while. Well done!

I hope it will transfer retrospectively to older campaigns.

I wished it wouldn’t be Russians vs Nazi again (3rd out of 5 campaigns), but Stalingrad is a great battle to play nevertheless.

The biggest watch out for Darkflow/Gaijin is to start planning how to interduce more campaigns without further splitting the player base. Something that a lot of players are highlighting since CBT.

See you in Stalingrad!

3 Likes

I am deeply interested, but can we get a preview of the levels?

2 Likes

Overall interesting and welcome news and additions!

Only the decrease of SMG damage makes me wonder if that’s a good idea. I know they are powerful weapons in game but once you need 4-5 shots to kill somebody it becomes rather unrealistic. I would rather prefer a stronger decrease of damage over range or increased recoil to make those medium range laserbeams less of a thing, that players with top notch mods+perks enjoy.

4 Likes

It looks great! one question - how much are free players getting locked out? will it be like the battle pass system? or will we get 10 levels and just be blocked for the rest of it? or will the exclusive full-access content be the replacement of gold premiums as gold is being left out?

1 Like