Join the "Battle for Stalingrad"!

Great, a battlefield premium style system… Sure you removed some microtransactions. But now it is a macro transaction. Way to make the gap between F2P and Paying players even worse.

On contrary.

1 Like

why not make it part of battle of Moscow, instead of its own campaign?

Because making it its own campaign is smart. They can test new balancing festures, and they will.

Like SMG and BA damage will change only in Stalingrad

Theyll test how useful medics are

They can test theflame tank idea

4 Likes

Aren’t they different guns with different dispersion in the moment?

I like ex packs as they are, thanks.

If those locked levels are unimportant then I think it won’t matter. However if those levels will be like some key squads and the new ones like medic squad and so on then that’ll be a big slap. And I fear this will be the case (I hope I’m wrong).

5 Likes

May I make a request on behalf of both free and premium players?

Since the policy in the upcoming campaign(s) will be giving to players at least ONE sample of max stars soldier - weapon immediately when they are unlocked;

Could we please one day have the same applied (retroactively) to existing campaigns?

Thanks in advance.

Yes. We will talk about this mechanic in the next devblog.

14 Likes

Looking forward into it.

2 Likes

I most welcome the individualization options and the more realistic weapons feel. With Enlisted´s great, realistic map visuals this might be the most stunning and immersive Visualization of the battle of Stalingrad and its ruins that ever has been seen in a game.

Yet this will be hard cookie for the devs. Everyone will compare it to Red Orchestra 2 Heroes of Stalingrad which - while having outdated graphics - had incredible attention to detail. From extremely historical maps over highly realistic and powerful feels of weapons sounds and behavior. Like pistols being actually powerful while having low accuracy at everything but low range and MG42 being very accurate in bursts and prolonged fire while low weight/high firerate soviet SMGs when fired full auto would climb instantly - in Enlisted it’s vice versa.

Over tank interiors that made you actually feel like sitting inside such a claustrophobical metal beast to such details as the DP 28 drum magazine actually rotating so that the marker on top indicates to the gunner when he’s running out of rounds.

These are signs of quality and immersion I hope Enlisted will also be able to fulfill one day.

3 Likes

3 SquadSlots more for all 5 Campaigns? Custom-Shit? Maybe i give it a Try

The squad slots are only for Stalingrad.

Thennnnnn Fuck of STALiNGRAD

Will we have new map updates from previous campaigns?

1 Like

is there any devblogs in this week?

1 Like

So, regarding the Ampulomet. How will it be implemented (mainly, what will be the German counterpart). Also, will you consider adding other projectiles for it? I’m talking about those HEAT shells:

Thanks for your attention and response, I’m sure it will only be in armies that actually had female fighters, in this case snipers etc and even tankists, plane pilots etc.

I believe that with the developers’ enthusiasm it is very likely to see a battle for France in the future I’m also sure of that!
but once again thank you for your attention Keofox and for your kindness too

2 Likes

i would love that too!

5 Likes

When is this update being released?

1 Like