Join the "Battle for Stalingrad"!

They are in keofox later confirm them

They are special squad you can use only if you buy the access, the game make you grind them if you dont have it but you can’t use them

Example
The flamethrowers tank

Fastest 30 bucks I have ever spended in a game :joy:

9 Likes

Maxim! Has the Soviet army’s machine gun sandbags been replaced by Maxim?

1 Like

I think is pre-builded mg-nest

Are the 2 new flamethrower tanks just reskins with a premium soldier squad inside ? Are they “younique” ( pun intended ) in any way besides the camo and premium bonuses compared to f2p campaign unlocks ? @1942786

I don’t want to buy just a reskin and I don’t care about premium xp bonuses as I have all the time in the world to play. I just want smth different, aka one of the goals of a premium squad. The answer to those questions will determine if I buy into the pack or not so thanks are in advance !

1 Like

I hope the Soviet sappers can build Maxim :sob:

1 Like

can we still buy full access after the update ?

Yes

Probably. But probably loose the pre order bonus they are bundle right now.

Ok
Gaijin take my money

4 Likes

Nope, MP 41. Orița looks a bit different (different cocking handle, rear sling mount in a different place and a different barrel nut.

You too eh? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I woke up and the first time I did was remember “mmmh Keo usually post news thursdays, let’s go check”

Then I’ve read and bough it in a heartbeat. Best thing is I don’t even feel bad about spending, as 30$ is seriously cheap for all that content compared to all what we had before!

Oh yeah. Bought on the spot lmao.

A. Single premium was up to 50 bucks.
A bundle like this with all the boosts camos and 2 tanks for 30?

Sign me in.

Let’s just hope the gameplay is on point.

I m looking at That mp41 :wink:

2 Likes

I think mp40 does not exist in the damage problem, but the smoke and fire effects of the new version seriously affect the shooting experience. Do you want to learn from a dead game like HnG? In HnG, because of this change, there are more snipers, almost No one wants to play automatic weapons, I think everyone else seems to be getting the point wrong

I don’t know what’s funny about treating the player’s eyes like this, it’s sadder that in future versions you’ll have to focus more on controlling recoil, while bolt-action rifle players can move around the battlefield more easily and behave like more like AI

They got SOLDIER CUSTOMIZATION !!

I unilaterally declare that the automatic weapons in this game are dead in the next version, I spent so much time with silver weapon cards and bronze weapons on all semi-automatic weapons and automatic weapons, but what I got in exchange was from One of the worst memories of HnG

So basically, not much has changed, answer me if I’m wrong, before in the experience bar there were already premium vehicles and weapons, what’s the difference?

another question, do you intend to give a slight nerf to the TNT, not in the explosion power, but in the amount of people per squad carrying these weapons, being able to give life to the anti-tank class that almost few people use efficiently precisely because of the TNT in excess.

Another question, is it possible that in the future we will see more realistic sounds of the armored vehicles, such as ricochet sounds, scary shooting sounds, of the nations along with the crosshairs of each tank of each nation?

why don’t you invest in vehicle customization to give you an income just like war thunder? is something cosmetic like the grass on top of the tanks that in war thunder we see many people using, and that is something that I believe gives a good return, and the cool that there a lot of paid stuff can be obtained for free, like these camouflages which is something interesting, I find it a little sad to limit iconic tanks to premium and leave them in oblivion, like many tanks that have already been made, m24 Chaffe, BA-11, Churchill is a rarity that no one almost sees, don’t you think that’s a little sad isn’t it?

there are many companies that make a good income with cosmetics and why not a variation of the same armored product with some more unique things for the premium version and another version with simpler camouflages for the free one?

I don’t know if I’m wrong, but limiting the campaign, don’t you believe it would be a shot in the foot, especially in a game that is slowly growing?

BF1 and BF5 never add serious smoke effects to guns, and enlistment is the second fatal decision after HnG, even if the developers don’t care about my argument, time will tell, the more snipers, the game ecology will be biased towards HnG

Another question I just forgot.
Is it possible that in the future there will be troop transport vehicles such as semi-track trucks and anti-aircraft vehicles?

and will we actually have female squads in enlisted?

1 Like