Japan Events

Germans,Americans, even Soviets have recently stuff, why DF you don’t do something for japs?, please…

8 Likes

Those Hei autos weren’t enough… eh??

5 Likes

soviets and german get assault engies,recently murricans got pistols, germans got a rifle again, when is the last event japan have?, when they plan add stuff to tech tree?, dude, even M2 is better, the problem of american is just mere soldiers…

No

6 Likes

Comparison
M2 is better :>

you know the recoil they show ingame on the cards arent actually the correct recoil right?

theres the actual stats comparing them

4 Likes

Thanks for bringing that data back up for me, mate.

1 Like

and if we check still m2 is better :>

how what stats?
M2 has less bullet velocity, worse recoil by 1 for vert and has a higher recoil multiplier and bullet dispersion its also slower to ads, and the Type Hei also has higher RoF with 790 compared to 750 of the m2

1 Like

only thing the m2 has is the reload but thats not big enough of a difference to make it better

yet have better tanks, better planes and in general better weapons than japs, we are only holding due veterans and that weapon, basically skill american issue,no more, no less

cry more, when we where your bot farm, you all yelled us we are having skill issue I was there loosing every game and still fighting there

in fact I yelled about that weapon, they should give this in br 4 and br 5 the other version
Tokyo_Arsenal_Model_1927

better tanks, that’s funny. the Ho Ri Production TD can easily kill every American tank in the game, you also have planes that if played correctly have a good advantage against any American plane due to the quicker turning speed which is pivotal in dogfights
vs

2 Likes

and yet, they refuse give us rockets, every patch, we have them

1 Like

Is this what it looks like?
1412_lb_1
gxta_nipponnews_comiket_02
20190226112526_5c7592a6234db

1 Like

misc443japshieldwithtextandarrow__22529

funny stuff for add as event or event gold order, but no, no, all for germans,americans and soviets, I have enough feed about this continous lack and hate

3 Likes

the only thing i can find about a japanese ww2 plane with rockets was the plane that was designed to kamakazi into ships

1 Like

Then please go compare that to a spitfire and see who has the better turn time…
US have tools to deal with japanese planes but they refuse to bring them because other plane goes bigger boom.

1 Like

another who don’t know then…

main-qimg-4fa7e402271afb3f96b5b353b5d4c273-pjlq
Ki-43 with Ro-3 dan
main-qimg-58370b99aa6d5da85c51ce1f8e8671fd-lq

3 Likes