Jagdpanzer VI Jagdtiger Response to the Japanese HO-RI

Haha its not my suggestion…i dont even want tanks that didnt see action (IS 3)…never mind all the protoypes

1 Like

For me the King Tiger should be the heaviest tank they should not go beyond that same with the plane no need of jet planes.There is a lot of good planes and tanks to add that are not Jet planes and not doom turtle tanks

1 Like

Doubt it.
Apparently your footage is from this video.

So it just a unfinished tank that has been removed.

Got a source?

Interested

Bereznyak-Isayev BI-1 - Wikipedia

Its also in war thunder :
BI - War Thunder Wiki

Ahhh… “rocket”

1 Like

Well it will do the same role

That one would certainly be underwheliming with its 2x 20mm and 90 rounds total.

The “jet engine” design they had sounded pretty promising…i will have to find it again. (Pity they never finished)

1 Like

Well Soviets planes right now are also underwheliming only the La is amazing cuz you dont need to go high in the sky and the only time they shoot you down is if you need to go for ammo I never liked soviet ww 2 planes :smiley:

Haha depends what you like i suppose…im in the middle of my yak 9k, yak 9t la 5, la7 binge. (I want the aircobra).

They are Pretty dominant, only weary of the g55 (very rare)

1 Like

Same its very good now the Aircobra ^^ La 7 is also nice

1 Like

Jet and Rocket planes filled very different roles at the time.

1 Like

In game trust me they are the same just look at warthunder :smiley:

no even in WT its rather different, like the BI and 163 in WT are complete gimmick planes, admitally kinda OP since you have to balance the fuel issue vs the stats, meaning whenever they have fuel, its an atrocious plane to fight against.

Comparing that to similar br jets, they run a far different role, often loitering at high altitude.

1 Like

Well this explains exactly why we don’t really need Jetfighters in Enlisted cuz they gonna be reduced to simple rocket planes :smiley:

Yeah wasn’t the me262 role was supposed to only attack high flying bombers since they were the biggest threat for Germany and I don’t think the me262 was supposed to even dog fight other planes since like any damage would literally destroy the air capability of the plane lmao

Of course you of all people would say this buddy it’s okay your feelings get hurt when they add a tank that was actually built unlike your E series that was never close to being built hahaha man pls keep coping and tell me the famous cope of 250 belt mg42 with its non existent 1900 rounds per minute lmfao​:joy::joy:

Well Hitler wanted it to be a plane like fighter-bomber but the plane was not good for it he was only good for Interceptor but he was very determined that this is fighter-bomber it was best used against bombers cuz at low attitude the plane was very bad it was high altitude plane you boom and zoom your target and get as fast as you can

I think you mention the plane that I was talking about that soviet dropped because the engines were indefinitely delayed which caused them to drop project the name of the plane was plane number 302

Plane number “302”

Also plane could accept 2 bombs and 4, 20 mm but like I said engines were never delivered and also this is not in WT so devs have to do the modeling themselves

1 Like

The MG42’s 1800 round rate of fire does not exist? You’re wrong, my friend. Both the rate of fire and its 250-round belt did exist.Not like the AS-44, RD-44, T-20 that are in the research tree when those weapons were not used in WW2, better read a book before talking without knowing the subject