Jagdpanzer VI Jagdtiger Response to the Japanese HO-RI

The same thing happened to the Italians when the Germans denied them jet engines for their jet fighters.

look man if the Ho-Ri exist a simple jet engine that were never deliver aint a problem

I completely agree, if only for the fact it would be a pain to get balanced alternatives in each nation. Not to mention prop planes are far more comfy.

1 Like

Actually I have it’s only some other versions of the MGs like MG-45 for example not the MG42 itself as it would be the gun so I think you should go read and do your research cause it seems you could barely read while holding back tears to read the word other variants hahaha also I should get on this train of your 250 round belt so WHERES my browning M1919A6 250 round belt cause that was actually used lmao why should we stick with 100 round belt?

If I want to use the MG45(MG42V) different variant With its corresponding rate of fire and 250-round belt just like the Jagdtiger

And I want a 250 round belt for M1919A6 with the T29 super heavy tank and the British A39 Tortoise tank or an ISU-152 and the SU-152 (I think we might see the both the Russians tanks be added) but you know we may not get everything I bet if I do more research I can find more super heavy tanks for the allies lmao that I can give the snail ideas

The T-29 and Tortoise were not used in WW2, The SU and ISU-152 will be interesting to see in Enlisted

Bruh the AS-47…44 is in the game you really think the snail cares if it wasn’t even used it only has to be a prototype to be used lmao drawn tanks and weapons only go for Japan since they got nothing for BRV

Thats the one. Thanks!

What was used or not it really doesn’t matter as long as it is world war 2 technology