Isaac Lewis’ Birthday

Yeah, that’s how I understand it.

Let say each soldier get 6 perks slots like today.

You still need to unlock each slot by XP. But your choice is not depended on rng (3 random perks).

You get carte blanche.

1 Like

Yeah, you are right. This is good solution.

1 Like

I already own it (one of my favorite premium squads) but making a sale for the lewis gun squad for moscow would be pretty nice, regarding this event basically being dedicated to this machinegun too

(nice event though! :wink: )

2 Likes

Enlisted: how many events do you want?
Me: yes.

1 Like

two events at the same time? how dare you spoil us :crossed_swords: :heart_eyes:

yay.

nice event and i’m glad some of the players request for appearance order was taken in consideration and made reality :slight_smile:

also, glad it isn’t challenge per challenge but duable all at once ( even though it’s in stages )

8282op

5 Likes

Bipods will get fixed with magical merge patch, 2 more weeks x y where y stands for how many delays we had

2 Likes

I hoped to get just 1 lewis gun :frowning:

They’re only premium

1 Like

And yet they just had a PS4/PS5 sale. So they already broke promise unless it was promise only to the PC players which is just messed up. Because it shows us as the less important than console players.

Console/PC sales are basically always different.

That’s one of the main reasons you can’t continue to play with same data on pc and then on consoles. (Sharing same progress on different platforms)

There is an russian premium with captured arisaka type 38 carbine

yea that what i thought just wasnt sure at the time

Rewards do not worth the effort.

Very good event!
I like that many tasks are related to the event theme, rewards are good, weapon and customization orders are always highly welcome.
We get no unique rewards now which isn’t a problem, not every event must give out a once in a life chance to get squad.

More events like this please!