*Insert Generic “Germany Suffers” Here*

Add to that, insert generic “console players are second class gamers” here

Yeah, yeah I think Axis are doin just fine right about now. Oh, and would you look at that. 2 Playstation players completely dominating a whole bunch of pc players

2 Likes

This does not prevent the fact that 90% of game controller players are very weak.
And the current Soviet Union is seriously parasitized by casual players

2 Likes

The Game should separate casuals from, real players that are grinding, not making an actual sbmm, probably a soft rules should be good

1 Like

I’ve thought 2 queues would be a decent idea. One normal and one ranked. The ranked one can even be “historical loadouts” or whatever to cut down queues from BR’s (I wanna bully a squad of Kar98k’s with my M1 Garand)

1 Like

same i wanna bully stv users using mannlichers and potato launchers : )

Well, to those who say that the Allies get all the good stuff and Germany suffers, I will just present this as my evidence as to which factions actually suffer from my vantage point. :wink:
ScreenHunter 970 (01)

3 Likes

Right now i don’t even need to tryhard i can just relax and win matches (BR3)

1 Like

I play with any nations on and i always end up either in red army or germany. Both nations do very well right now

While BR2-3 Ger is easy mode, BR4-5 Germany is completely unplayable deserted 3 matches in a row.

Half of your team is bots, 0-1 rallies a match and Soviets are giga tryhards that put rallies and mines everywhere plus there are always two T-34/IS-2 at all times while only you will be using tank.

1 Like

What a fragile ego.

1 Like

Faction playerbase bias changes all the time.

Germany isn’t as bad as two Months ago, yet I dare to say that low BR Soviets are the easiest to play right now.

1 Like

Not anymore really. The amount of people having migrated has overwhelmed the amount of semi-capable players. Would even say playing GE against US is harder as they somehow manage to get BR 3 players into low BR much more often than Soviets.

1 Like

Thanks for wasting my booster DF

1 Like

Insert Generic “Yeah not really console bro”
Not even spamming BR 3 equipment and tanks can save consoles against semi-decent players. Gotta laugh how he even lost on kills against a bolt-action user.

I think we should wait a bit more for the “join all factions” feature to kick in more - I honestly believe that we are seeing already an effect.

I should go on record and disclaim that for the first year and a half, I ONLY played Allies. So, I went through the good and bad without changing factions when my Allies were losing. In fact, for a long time my Alllies only had a 32% w/l record and it had risen to about 52%.

Then a couple of rank resets back, I couldn’t sniff a win with the Allies and the rank fell to just under 48%, so I started my Germans where I won almost 82% of my matches. The infamous rank reset occurred again once again, and from that point, I couldn’t buy a German win, so I started the Russians. My Allies had also started winning again at this point and the w/l % went from 47.8% up to just over 55%, and my Russians were winning almost 80%.

Fast forward to today, and my Germans had dropped to almost 70% and in the last week or so increased 1.5% and my Russians have been in a free fall. Allies, level 5 currently I am about 50/50, level 3 allies which I just started playing again I win maybe 1/3 of the time.

So, it’s not just the weapons, its mostly people jumping from one ship to another. But I think at mid levels, the Germans and Russians have better SMG’s and Machine guns. The BAR1918A2 is great for me and I love it, but the MG34 can mow the lawn. :wink: For me, the MG13 is far superior to any Allie or Russian machine gun at the lower levels, which is why I have advocated for dropping the Baseline BAR 1918 to level 2.

2 Likes

Fighting BR III is easy. Worst you got to desl with is the BAR

Sherman is worse. Especially if you are br 1

Have you no bombs?