Incoming update sale!

fix gewehr41, its broken in 2 ways. Reload animation with breakdancing clip, and reloading itself when You can reload rifle with 3 rounds adding 2 clips with 5 round each and get 2 rounds insude rifle as result, if u had only 2 rounds in reserve clip earlier for example. 3+5+5!=2. So broken, so unrealistic. Copy paste type 4 reloading animation and mechanic pls if so lazy. This bug is more than year and rifle is both on premium squads and progression tree.

2 Likes

Which squads exactly will disappear? All of those listed above? The two Tunisia ones with links to them?

3 Likes

All of them listed in the newspost. And also some Normandy ones from previous sale.

5 Likes

I think itā€™s worth it, they have an engineer, they all have what is essentially a premium version of the mp38, and after the merge this squad will fit nicely into a ā€œtier 2ā€ lineup for Germany, since it wonā€™t be locked fighting alone in Tunisia anymore.

2 Likes

Is basically another reskinned mp38/40,berettaM1,beretta38/42 if you like those gun you gonna like here

1 Like

Excellent priorities! My respect.

2 Likes

@1942786

Darkflow simply MUST add engineers to the premium squads going away that donā€™t have them. Without an engineer they will be absolutely worthless in the new META. You really really really should support those of us who supported this game with real money while you all developed it.

8 Likes

So are these squads being added to progression? This is important information for potential buyers.

1 Like

No. But some of them duplicate non-premium squads from different campaigns.

1 Like

Thanks for the response, I am just very confused on why certain squads have been chosen to be removed. For example, the M/28 engineer squad in Moscow does not appear anywhere else in the game and is being removed. While its counterpart, the Arisaka engineer squad, which uses the standard Japanese rifle, is not being removed.

2 Likes

Nothing like a beach landing.

1 Like

It has hair now.

8 Likes

Dont buy german tanks with HEAT shells! Should penetrate 100mm (with Hl.Gr 38C) or 80mm (with Hl.Gr 38B) armor but cannot even penetrate 50mm armor (Sherman II).

You jokeā€¦

But this might in fact be the solution I was looking for! :laughing:

1 Like

Nope, you canā€™t see a thing from hatch. But it was worth the joke.

1 Like

SEE YOU ON THE BEACH!

3 Likes

30mm turret armor.

3 Likes

YESSS.

Where was that?

Cant wait to use my FG422 on Fresh Soviet Conscripts from Steam!

Be kind to innocent conscripts!

Conscripts are good ppl.