Incoming update sale!

haha I just love the panzer III/IV short in general. Been wanting HEAT.

But I’m curious they said remove duplicate offers presented in progression lines.

I don’t think there is a Panzer IV with HEAT?? there are a couple of IIIs…hhmmmmmm

There’s no downside… sure it just has 50 belts… but soldiers reload it call of duty fast.

They even bring TWICE the ammunition they normally should!

Only problem I see is that thing will be max br…

2 Likes

Since there was a great demanding for custom loadouts for planes, they could start to plan something similar for tanks.
Or they will simply add heat pz to tech tree

5 Likes

There’s no other pz4 HEAT, true.

I wonder.

Maybe it’s because we will have the choice of our shells, at last!

1 Like

Yeah, thats what I was getting at. HOPES UP

2 Likes

I’m not that bothered by 50 rounds tbh.
Minor inconvinience.

But this reload animation. I can’t. It’s too much.

It’s 100 difference with big ammo bag.

I mean I don’t mind 50 per belt. Though I never had problem with spare ammo either.

More ammo in pockets is nice though cheated but what isn’t cheated in premium squads.

1 Like

I love MG 45, for me one of the best weapon in game.
MG 42 early is not far away.

2 Likes

PC-only part relates to 2 Tunisia packs. The rest are sold for Gold and are discounted on all platforms.

1 Like

No, it’s not about that at all. It’s talking for example about having Owen Mk1 both as a regular weapon and a premium one, and also making upcoming research tress less cluttered.

Can anyone tell me, is the erma emp 36 squad worth it? it is only 12$ So very attractive to buy

Forgot I had it.

It’s not bad… But not good either. It’s ok. I’m not sure it has engineers in it, should verify.

However.

With br mm conversion, it might be a very worthwhile squad.

There’s one engineer, it’s quite new squad.

2 Likes

An ad on YT says that enlisted is a historical game.
In the new mechanics of MM smg MP3008 from the end of the war is to be on BR 1.0, and stg44 on what? On 11.0 because stg44 is on par with AK47 and AR15.
I am against such changes because they completely depart from the concept of the game, and I did not support your project to make another CoD copy of ninja warriors with super strength and agility.
Extending TtK, less and less realism compared to what was in CBT, nerfing mines, bombs, rockets, tanks and balance, balance, balance and normalization leads to so-called meta equipment sets. And that meta is leading to the game having little variety, and that little variety is going to kill it.
The most about CBT aside from the party system which is unique to enlisted and makes the game unique was that Enlisted was a middle ground between woodland simulators like HLL and CoD because there was realism and there is combat right away.

• Will piercing through buildings with armor-piercing rounds come back?
  • Will friendly fire from bombs, grenades and all other explosive toys return (except mine activations by allies)?
  • Why doesn’t brutality work in the game?
  • Will the delicacy of WT planes return? I’m frustrated with the current mechanics that planes are as resilient as tanks.

In conclusion, since we already have an arcade mode, will there be a historical mode?

6 Likes

No

3 Likes

I guess “redundant” is a more correct term, we are hiding not only direct copies of weapons, but all that are deemed unnecessary in the new research trees (on a permanent basis, that is).

2 Likes

Tunisia premium flamethrowers were truly unreasonable pay2win. But it’s not even year since they were introduced.
This removal looks like some kind of self-reflection, very sus.

1 Like

One day they’ll readd WZ-28 for a sale :frowning:

1 Like

Yeah, I love this squad. And it’s lovely they added engineer to it.

1 Like