Incoming update sale!

I understand that is for inflate the BR still i think is not necessary at all remove those squad, they are unique even with a duplicated gun

All of those are gonna be in the tech tree? Or only the gun?

2 Likes

Thanks!

Quick question, are some of those, or at least some of those weapons, going to be in regular unlock tree?

Because I donā€™t understand why Moroccans get removed, but Tobruk squad remains :thinking: arenā€™t they mirror equivalent? (I already had both ofc.)

3 Likes

Plus sole VS squad with decent uniform.

3 Likes

Current T-34 is still way better, lol.

But yeah, some premium squads are superior to its f2p equivalent.

2 Likes

I understand why youā€™re asking this, but problem is I donā€™t know what devs are planning either)
As you may notice with Owen, Browning 1918 and other guns, developers have no problems with using premium weapons in the future tech trees. So, err, everything is possible I guess)

4 Likes

Rip for French guys who are playing constantly with only french dubbing = instantly lower value lmao.

1 Like

I will. Stug 3 F is amazing.

I admire you for this, cuz I think itā€™s extremely boring vehicle and not effective at all.

They should made stug 3 g free as well and gave it coax (since some of them actually had it)

1 Like

MG 45

Iā€™m tempted.
But downsides are too numerous Iā€™m affraid.

Who cares, lol. This squad is enjoyable af.

1 Like

Does it mean that f2p flamer squad will be able to have 3 flamer guys like p2w premium squad? Same with other squads that let engineers to carry smgs/lmgs we all should have that option, engineers should be most versatile class.
Also what did happen to suggestion about free premium/event squad slot with each one of them?

1 Like

But thereā€™s actually 4 flamerguys in those squads

Not really.
I donā€™t like the uniforms at all. Sound is copy pasted from MG42. Reload animation is comically fast.
And those are only squad specyfic problems.

You may not care but for me itā€™s a bit too much monney for a squad with numerous flaws.
It may be better gameplayweise but what I saw in pracrice mode doesnā€™t satisfy me.

2 Likes

Why? Are you not enjoying looking like some cheap drug dealer?

5 Likes

Then they are even more p2w than i remember. Yeah they nerfed flamethrowers a bit but they can still kill people easily when bursting flame at the enemies just for 0.5sec longer. It was a nerf to the ammo economy if anything you still can damage ppl through concrerte walls (through wooden walls it should be always possible tho)

1 Like

Only thing they lack is a beard to the belly and a cartboard with text ā€œhelp homeless veteranā€

3 Likes

awwww yeahā€¦ and there it is. Panzer IV Moscow. waiting has paid off

2 Likes

Enjoy :purple_heart:

1 Like

Iā€™ve seen pz4 have a discount multiple timesā€¦

But the censored Cubania flag on topā€¦ I canā€™tā€¦ Even if it has HEAT. Looks too ridiculous.

Stug Howeverā€¦ I was waiting for this one. Iā€™ll have all 3 at last.