Incentive against plane cycling/crashing

Oki any further responses to me will be ignored because I have better things to do, plus I don’t why I’m even in the forums, I blame glad XD but please lmk if you are interested in the 1v1 :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Let’s play later. Make these haters grr at EVA tags

1 Like

Flamers are cool, i just like them for the chaos. Never really got into them, They are pretty good for clearing houses and certain objectives tho, DId you know you can see the stream from a flamethrower from like 2000 meters away when your flying? Great for HVARS

1 Like

holy hell 374!!

Well, I play solo and unpopular factions xD Unlike the EVA guys. obv my stats are worse when I’m on a team that gets steamrolled.

1 Like

Nobody seethe
I’m even happy if some of you or other good player are in my team so i can play more calmer

indeed plane cycling is a problem in defense.
i like this one better, spawn a plane after every x score.
not that it matters since thread has been derailed.

3 Likes

This topic comes up here regularly every month. Sometimes these topics are literally named the same, yet made by different OPs.
You can try your luck next month I guess

1 Like

Mods are asleep.

No its just dead, The game is fine, Adaptation in a stressful situation is good, and a very powerful tool in Enlisted. Nerfing an aspect of the game bc you want to run around as infantry and not be bothered with good pilots or tankers is asinine. I deal with it too, but i dont whine, i get in a plane and shoot him down, or bomb him every single time he spawns, bc i enjoy the games mechanics and dont want to bend and nerf it into oblivion.

This Is not a ring, topic closed