Incentive against plane cycling/crashing

But you wont post a screenie will you? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
“in-game time” :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dude is legit a WT reject, and spends all his time greyzone tanking and plane spamming lmao. It’s easy to statpad when all you do is sit in vehicles and bot farm

WT reject lol, you guys still wont post a screenie, you whiny little nerfers.

Yeah I’m at work. Can’t really play the game in the office lmao.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
1.99 says everything i need to know. Thanks

I legit have more pistol kills then you have rifle kills please go back to war thunder :skull:

3 Likes

Homie thinks he’s good because he farms bots in vehicles. Your KD is meaningless lmao.

But I AM A BETTER PLAYER THAN YOU, is this why you are angry now? Im literally laughing right now.

1v1 me please.

1 Like

Better? I’m sorry I’m not sitting in the back I’m with a tank to inflate my KD XDDD

1 Like

Actually its win rates that dont matter. KD shows your skill in battle and how effective you are in any given situation in-game, so yes it does matter.

1 Like

Please 1v1 one of you really think that sir I’m sure you won’t :+1:

1 Like

Lol, I considered myself a full auto spammer. But you have even less rifle kills than me. With 20 more ingame days.
not even speaking about yours 20k flamethrower kills, shameless

5 Likes

If remember correctly you left because major was in your game? I was there with him actually, also I hate bolt actions sir that was targeted towards the war thunder zombie unless you want to show me more inflated stats

2 Likes

No they can’t, hence your whining. You cant adapt, you just run around the map with rifles. And then get squad wiped by me bc you brought a m1903 Springfield into a BR V match and got mad bc you were killed by STG’s. You probably don’t mark or build rallies either, even tho people are asking for help or a rally, just to be a dick, and then lose the match wondering why you lost.

Also cope about the flamethrower kills because I ran them in every campaign before the merge :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

KD means nothing in game where death is not penilizated in any way. I am just very active player, thats why I am dying a lot xD Problem?

Pc players premium squad gold weapon spammers confronting their stats :yawning_face:

2 Likes

I am a known gold weapon, flame spamming, nade spamming PC player. Spooky :ghost:

1 Like

I am too, and none of my KDs are sub 2 lel. And I almost never play vehicles anymore so no stat padding.