Improving FPS and simulating the wind on paratroopers' clothes!

They said lowest setting of pc graphics so textures on low (for no reason even tho they never take more than 1fps hit)

I just want to keep my settings as is… so what you’re saying is I’ll be forced to play on potato mode if I want frames?

yeah ultra potato mode to gain more fps and higher resolution

1 Like

my console doesn’t even have 90% of those options, just "UI Safezone and “gamma correction” in the Enlisted graphics “options”

it will be enabled by default i just showed you bare minimum preset i remember with my old gpu i could run the game at over 100fps/1080p but it looked extremely ugly, blurry and pixelated

I just meant that I have no idea why consoles don’t have any of these options in Enlisted, wherever my current settings are, it looks fine, I get good frames, and I’m wondering if this next update will ruin my experience as a result of being forced to change that.

yep clothes in the wind is most important issue, not tanks killing through whole buildings or bots IQ 20

3 Likes

Looks good, but is it possible to increase the enemy rendering distance when on the plane? This shouldn’t be too difficult and have more impact on gameplay

1 Like

Nice! Would love some work to be done on render distance

2 Likes

Pants, and those strange hairy leggings are not moving with the wind.

Improved FPS is good but there are more important things to fix in the game rather than making uniforms move in the wind. Fix the tail gunners, clipping and getting stuck in engineer built structures, AI soldiers running out into crossfire to enter a building and not following the player through the exact same entry point behind cover, AI soldiers crawling around in your face the entire time you are prone and not trying to draw attention or fire, etc.

3 Likes

Well
It is nice, the FPS part
But again i would ask, why?, do we need wind effect on a paratrooper, when there is other things Bugs/Features(Multiple), you could of addressed, before, working on a wind effect on paras

2 Likes

cough cough Bipods cough cough

6 Likes

Awesome! :+1:

Wait, no similar improvement for Xbox One X version? :worried:

Ehem, reminder is 19 days for the end of first quarter of the year…

1 Like

Theyre just adding a setting for higher fps on last gen consoles. Ps5 and xbox already has this

Imagine how many consoles you could get blown up. If you were just cruising around the map with a crusader and kept spamming its 50 smoke grenades.

That would be the end for old gen consoles :PP

3 Likes
  1. I hope u take optimalisation seriously becouse in comparision to DX11 in DX12 all optimalization is over developer side, any many games before with DX12 run much worse than in DX11 mode.

2. FSR 2.0 is not leatest version cause after that we got FSR version 2.1/2.2/2.3 and there is new one FSR 3.0 witch also include frame generator.

3. Ther eis no paratrooper unit in tech tree so sorry will not see this physics.

This bugs me so much, the first axis paratrooper never lands where he is supposed to :confused:

3 Likes

It’s even worse now. Their parabox do not land where it supposed to.

11 Likes