Improving FPS and simulating the wind on paratroopers' clothes!

The fact that you just said that just makes me think about Warframe and it’s infinite grinding and farming and with how much grinding you have to do in this game if you’re an F2P player.

1 Like

Mhhhm, sounds like paid DLC. :thinking:

1 Like

Ngl, this name sounds better than Enlisted: Reinforced

7 Likes

Nice!

I just thought it might be a good possibility in the future. War thunder, which share similarities with Enlisted, did an update once that made smoke being affected by wind.

I imagine this in Enlisted someday! :smile:

1 Like

Where is my drivable tractor?

21 Likes

Ooooh memories… I loved trolling (and miserably dying) on that thing in H&G…

1 Like

well you’re somewhat in luck.

as of yet, it’s not drivable. and to be fair it’s somewhat old. introduced in the burning sky update if not mistaken.

but, it does contain vehicles properties. so it might appear in the future :eyes:

yes. it appears so.

and for the soviets too ( since the para in the screenshot is a soviet paratrooper )

unless it’s one of their testing ground. the same ones for promo material.

6 Likes

I would PAY for a premium (completely useless) tractor I’d use in br1. It better comes with a funny horn!!!

1 Like

Hope we can desactiveted this feature because it will make the game even laggier when dropping with paratrooper.

speaking of paratroopers…

since the British and Americans get pretty much paratrooper customization for non paratrooper units across all campaigns.

can the germans and perhaps, italians & soviets get it too ?

such as the premium rider squad, the legacy berlin ( machinegunner & flametrooper ) as well as normandy mortar battalion?

or… just make it so everyone can wear them just like the us and uk?

prolly too much to ask. is it.

1 Like

This is all nice but was this not mentioned before?

They also have STZ-1 tractor model from Stalingrad Tractor Plant.

1 Like

OH… I’m always ready for major updates!

FSR 2 is neat, but is a 2 year old upscaling tech at this point that was just replaced with FSR 3. Are there any plans to update the game to FSR 3?

Also, since I do not use NVIDIA/Intel card, I do not know if it is already implemented, but the same question goes for DLSS3/XeSS?

Speaking of paratroopers, it’s about damn time to rework the crate of the OG-43 squad and lower it to BR II

6 Likes

Enlisted’s DLSS was 3.5
they are brand-new
about FSR…
maybe just need change dll file?

1 Like

Does the wind on the clothing mean axis paras now jump the same way as allied, or was the axis wind / aerodynamics different to allies? :wink:

1 Like

not even close to 2 years
newest version is less than 1 year old. But i agree we should also have FSR3 as an option

3 Likes

FSR 2 released 2 years ago, and the difference between it and FSR 1.0 upscaling was… negligible to say the least

FSR2 base version yes, but upgraded patched FSR 2.2.1/2.2.2 was released in June/July last year and improved a lot of things. You should learn how to read patch notes.

what effect will these graphical changes have on my settings for my last gen xbox console? I like them where they are, will I be forced to choose between good fps and bad textures or bad fps and great textures?