Important Features soon in All Campaigns

Moving it will be great because sometimes you think the placement is awesome but then it’s macabre like the barrel being elevated too high f.e and sometimes my cannons end up being turned by allie’s venichles.

1 Like

My bomber pilot and other crew members be like.

Thank you, this game is just getting better and better. When will the promised airplane gunners will be available?

One thing I noticed that is missing from this blogpost is fully customizable soldiers for all currently available campaigns like Stalingrad already has. Will this be available sometime soon with necessarily adequate mechanics to help make this possible, and to avoid potential bugs/glitches?

First mechanic that should be added for soldiers cosmetics is reasonable pricing.

7 Likes

Please consider giving the shovel a proper melee animation and axe-like damage.

In addition, shovels are now rarely used in Tunisia. Because digging fortifications is so inefficient, if a player takes the time to dig a trench, their victory points are likely to be completely captured and the game is lost.

1 Like

QQ图片20220512085546

Please consider removing the sandbag model from the machine gun fortifications, to allow players more flexibility in deploying these machine guns.

Please consider returning the right-click zoom function back, it’s really unnecessary to nerfing machine gun.

Current machine gun bunkers are useless in most campaigns and players rarely build them.

9 Likes

I’d also like to know if that is to be the case. We know from WT 's event last week that they already have the SG-43 mount modeled but no mention of it was made in the announcement above.

1 Like

Nice additions, with the MGs especially, but when reading the news I really hoped you would introduce the improved bolt action handling/damage, gunfire effects and gun resting mechanic to the older campaigns. Can’t wait for that change to happen finally

1 Like

That’s unfortunately correct. The game is much too fast paced to allow for time-consuming activities such as digging trenches.

1 Like

Sadly, maybe we can get it in the future.

This is the way

I think we need bigger and better maps before all these.

3 Likes

They are already implemented and working

This was the Potential this Game have, but Devs are lazy.

Its just a 10min-One Round Game.
With last Noobtube Patch it goes more and more into another CoD.

But then they swing the Realism club. Ridiculous.

BTW here is my Pz4 but it seems my Marks is on the Top of the Barrel.

How can I display vehicles and the squads without HUD in the main menu? It looks like this option is only possible in the PC version.

1 Like

Will engineers carry a shovel instead a hammer and be able to use it as melee weapon ?
This would be great !

1 Like

That’s too simple of a toggle. Just because people want more historically plausible customization, doesn’t mean they would not want to see or be able to customize their vehicles.

Are there any plans to add faction specific Anti Air emplacements?

2 Likes

a simple on/off activation mechanism, as in the blood on/off mechanics. Developers could have a 2020 standard customization like every game has. Would definitely attract and retain more players. In the forum, suits are even written because of the unhistorical soldiers, because the pea camouflage was only available from 44. First and foremost, it’s about the game.

USK18 PEGI18

Hat man euch ins Hirn geschissen oder was

that today and tomorrow it will have new for the next update