Important Features soon in All Campaigns

still have some “plane” decals on some of my tanks/plane x) as long as i dont remove them, they will always be mine x)

tbh. i would rather have everything as when introduced than limiting the sticker options.

but theres always someone with “muh imersion muh realism”…

3 Likes

so that means after current battlepass countdown ends there will come at least new battlepass season that day ?

1 Like

Shovels in every campaign? That’s a massive YES from me. I love digging traps for tanks In Tunisia, now I can do it everywhere :sunglasses:

Also one question regarding shovels @1942786

Will they get proper melee animation with this big update? It doesn’t look good when we “dig” through the body of the enemy. We need proper, satysfying swing and hit animation.

2 Likes

@1942786

motocycles squads?
bombing runs?

1 Like

Beautifull

1 Like

The skull flag on your pz3 reminds me of Albator for some reason. So you have a space tank.

1 Like

i m sorry, but wont remove them coz of your personal “taste”, for once, its a “unique” tank no one can have exacly like it ever. that reason alone, its why i kept that decals on them.

:smiley:

1 Like

Just a Option for Realism-Lover

Activate Symbols on Vehicles Yes/No

God Damn Faschisten, let People have Fun, Special if they Pay for that,
and when they have 5000+ Games played more then the Denier.

Realism is Dead in ENLiSTED-Allies Win- Germany Suffers all are Happy.

Bucket life doesn’t make anyone entitled to ruining others’ experience.

If any pervert wants to do this to iconic vehicles, the game should allow me to opt out of throwing up when I see this

3 Likes

looks cool tho.

I made that up with the intent to create the most tasteless and horrendous sacrilege of an iconic WW2 vehicle.
But thanks lol

1 Like

Awwww Terrible Once…

I really can understand Your Opinion but i understand the FUN Aspect too.

Problem is right now…
The Devs do really poor Job meanwhile and lousy Work, with that Customizing Options.
They cant give us a REAL Custom Possibility
and Simple a Option like the Gore/Blood Option…

Activate Symbols on Vehicles - Yes/No

2 Likes

Üübel :rofl:

1 Like

While we are on the issue of tank customization, I am really shocked that such simple things as balkenkreuz and turret numbers are only available with gold order vehicles

While such basic customization options are still not available (for free) for stock tanks! Like literally every other WW2 game has a damn cross on German tanks, how difficult is that?

And while we’re at it, I would like to go on record saying that (in my opinion) these silly boxes, bags, gas masks, MP-40s and helmets somehow magically glued to tanks are not “cool” but instead ridiculous and childish

Like seriously who would randomly attach a Kar98 to spare tracks of a Panther?

3 Likes

you homophobes are all the same, you forgot to put rainbows and pony on it and a little bit of sparkling powder.

3 Likes

as long as its diferent for everyone. would be cool.

but could also mess with some possible good positions to add a decal.

1 Like

I mean, sounds easy: 3 fixed positions to choose from (turret side, hull side, hull side front) and a random number generator creating a 3-digit turret number.
Alternatively, these could be turned on/off for decals placement.

1 Like

i miss covering my tank with the torpedo decal to make marks

( which were realistic. used mostly on shermans but tigers and panthers as well to make look the barrel shorter from far distance :frowning: )

but aside that, interesting solid stuff above
after months we can finally have shovels and be able to move ats :slight_smile:

4 Likes

good