Important Features soon in All Campaigns

Very good! But what about TNT charge? Will we see them in other campaigns?

1 Like

You might be the only one to actually use it

1 Like

This is absolutely brilliant news!

Will my mortar firing view bug be fixed on all campaigns? (0ld issue back again)

What about the lack of customization for Soviet Assault IIJ class on Stalingrad, only white option?

New stuff / requests:
Just wondering when we can deconstruct vehicle wrecks yet? Berlin is very hard to drive through with tank late game.

Better damage on plane, see bullet holes in your plane, or see missing parts, bullet holes etc

More new sounds too please, keep up the great work :+1:

1 Like

You kidding? As of now it’s the ultimate tank troll weapon! Sneak behind or flank a tank with your engineer, take your time building the gun and laugh at the burning tank wreck.

If we can move it now… eheheh. Built it safely behind a corner, wait till tank reach a desired spot or look elsewhere, then get your gun into position. It will be great!

Honestly I only needed a wider angle than 90 degrees (rotating the gun) moving it around is even better.

3 Likes

berlin campaign totally unballanced, when russian high cadence smg starts firing u stay literaly frozen, Bots like retarded kidds cant let u be bit away and die massively right behind ur ass but we work hard to give the option to dig trench to soldiers with average lifetime around half of minute.

1 Like

Though I know these new features from stalingrad will be implement in all other campaigns one day. But still appreciate to hear this.

But still…
Customization for infantry is so hard to understand and useless…
(Vehicle customization from WT is OK)

4 Likes

It takes too long to move as well as being being noticeable so that is why I say you will be the only one use to use it

Watch me! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hey I never said you aren’t going to use the feature

1 Like

Good, sad that there’s no more mg42 tho

I still would like to see a overhaul of shovels, pre determined buildable foxholes, similar to how hammers work

The crater can really increase the battlefield atmosphere or serve as a good shelter, but the edge bulge of the crater is too hard! These obstacles, which should be made of soft soil, are as hard as steel in the game, and smaller vehicles (such as T-26) can’t climb out even after accidentally driving into them. Please think of a way to make the tank pass through these obstacles that should be soft!

Hauptsache Allies werden gebufft.
WW2 was Lost by Germany because 10000 Allies vs 1 German.

Quality is a German Privileg, dont forget that.
It was 1936 this Way, it is today too!

1 Like

miscellaneous.

Just interested in vehicle costumisation from all of this.

1 Like

can we get bar or Johnson lmg for troops now

When will you finally be able to change the uniforms in all campaigns?? It is time!

1 Like

LET’S GOOOOOOOOOOO!
(now to fix 2 clip reloads)

Not during 43-45

Love the news can’t wait. Are medics ever going to be added to other campaigns?

1 Like

Will these get replaced by the SG-43 and the MG-42 in the Battle of Berlin?

@Keofox Can we please get back some of the plane customization on tanks? I loved the writing here, sadly it is not available on tanks anymore, i would have bought many of the plane writings for my tanks, because those writing were not unrealistic. I think that these writings should be universal, nose art, teeth and eyes should stay on planes. Please let us buy the writings on tanks too and the other way around like i did before the update here:

That does not look unrealistic right? I mean it just says “From little Lena for dad” if i translated that correctly. This writing touches my heart and i would have loved to put it on multiple tanks…

2 Likes