Important Features soon in All Campaigns

@1942786 will it still be possible to build mg42 peaceable lmgs? Even if the mg34 on lafette is probably better (more precise), mg42 were fun.

It ruins the aesthetic experience for other players.
If ugly decals can be placed on vehicles, other players must have a choice to disable them on their client side.

3 Likes

Not sure that understood you. MG will remain with the Germans.

I mean for axis powers, before update, we can build mg42 on sandbags. Will we still be able to build mg42, or it will be replaced entirely by mg34 on lafette :slight_smile:

5 Likes

They have different damages in Stalingrad? I never noticed before. But are they doing more or less damage?

May I ask when are the plans for this update?

1 Like

can we have MG for TD, at least there are MG mount on Sturmgeschutz III, cus otherwise people wounldn’t use them since they have no MG so way less anti-infantry capability.

1 Like

I can’t believe I need to spell this out, but can we have a very simple and straightforward vehicle customization system?

1. All tanks in the game by default appear with faction logo (cross/star) and random turret number

2. If the player wants to customize, they can add different camos, special turret numbers, battle damage and decals

However, decals (such as this Panther head) must have pre-determined locations and sizes (it should not be possible to rotate it 180 degrees and have it zoomed by 500%)

Alternatively, let all players disable “customization” from being displayed to them.

Also would be nice if camos would apply automatically depending on the biome/season like in WT (e.g. white BT-7 on Monastery but green BT-7 on Quarry).

8 Likes

when knives change for fit there faction

7 Likes

Well, I’m looking forward to pretty much everything in this update. Tankers, beware of AT guns!

And having a faction specific lmg is good incentive for me to build some.

1 Like

No, there is not such a chance. Most times, they didn’t had enough paint for the camo.
Airplane nose art on a tank is NOT historically accurate. I think you played too much Battlefield 5

BFV had amazing vehicle customization by most part, with pre-determined decals sizes and locations, you could not add plane pin-up girls to tanks.

Oh, nevermind :sweat_smile:

I mean, the shovel is already in the Tunisia campaign, why don’t you try it out :wink:

1 Like

Rifles have higher damage there

Rifles have more damage there

Please keep it historically accurate, there’s always going to be a divide in what player’s want, but in my opinion, we were promised historical realism, so I believe that should take priority. I don’t want this becoming like Heroes & Generals, Call of Duty, or Battlefield. One of the reasons I enjoy this game is because it hasn’t caved in to making ridiculous inaccurate designs just for profit.

2 Likes

Shovels… meh (unless we can dig actual trenches), Rest is cool.

This, this is the best way to go about it. Pre-allocated slots and camos dependent on maps, unless a specific one is applied. I want to customize my vehicles to look nice, but I don’t want other players ruining the atmosphere of the game because they can’t handle the power vested to them, lol