Important Features soon in All Campaigns

A Text Chat like PC Players have inGame would be nice on Consoles, the Pie-Menu is not enough.

Shovels dig faster then before, thats good but it should go Deeper and Faster then before.
If i want to Melee Enemy, i can really Hurt him? Or did i dig a Hole inFront of him?

If the Grenadlauncher is in your Hands and you get shot down, You cant revive Yourself.
I told this to You by the last Changes.

2 Likes

will the customization be restrict to vehicles or the soldier customization will also be on the other campaigns?

2 Likes

Are you going to say “We will weaken the grenade next week” this time?

Faction specific MGs are nice, hoping to see faction specific AA guns as well, not just the Flakvierling.

But speaking of tanks customization, why can’t we have a simple cross/star and random turret number by default?
Literally every other WW2 game has them.

No thanks. Leave the game alone, there is Fortnite for funny.

6 Likes

Wonderful news @1942786

I’ve been waiting for them for such a long Time, especially MG on Laffette mount and shovels in all campaigns.

2 Likes

What about Stalingrad bolt action damage for the other campaigns? Please add that too

3 Likes

Will be there Mg42 for late scenarios like Battle of Berlin, Landing in Normandy and Battle of Stalingrad

9 Likes

Well, technically speaking, there is huge chance that there were such tanks in ww2 and even if not so it’s great idea!

Nice!

Only one question: will the mg42 remain an option for peaceable lmg, or will it be completely replaced by mg34 on lafette?

Most of time it looks horrible imo, but they were a thing in WW2 and especially Korean War.

4 Likes

Why did you emphasize the word historical? It’s a well-known fact that crews often times customized their vehicles. It is, indeed, historically accurate and in my opinion a fun addition to the game.

1 Like

Finally on time, but for the first time

If player wants to have such decal, I don’t see any problem with it even if it’s “ugly”

We disabled the ability to place eyes and teeth on armored vehicles a long time ago. We took into account your feedback.

6 Likes

We will expand customization. but in this update - armored vehicles.

4 Likes

They could add option for players if they only want to see “Historical” decals like Balkenkreuz and numbers, or if he want to see “fictional” decals as well, like eyes etc. That would solve problem, as everyone would just see what they want to see. WT has this function for camo, and i dont think it would be hard to label decals as “Historical” and “Fictional” and add option on what you want to see.

1 Like

Premium commander skin
tumblr_inline_pq8egtFNLi1vtjpod_640

27 Likes

I wanna put ASSHOPPER on my plane though.

Gold order teddy bear commander?!
shut-up-take-my-money

5 Likes

Anti-premium, but premium AT-squad: gotcha!

Clip2net_220511171731

13 Likes