Important Features soon in All Campaigns

Honestly hammer should be usable as a melee weapon.

3 Likes

Word

1 Like

Looking forward to all of that.

They are already, check attacker Squad upgrades and equip soldiers they will be your gunners

Mega nice.

Don’t forget typical nation-decals on tanks - mandatory!

I liked shovels before and used them in some matches. Sometimes matches are too fast for that
unfortunately. And players too unpatient.

Excited about the whole pack of updates.

but why you remove the mg42 of Berlin and Normandy and Stalingrad that it was well useful in static version it is necessary just to add the mg34 on the campaigns or it should not have the mg 42

i want the zoom on stationary machine guns back :pensive:

2 Likes

The shovel is now actually a melee weapon, you can use it to attack. But incredibly, the shovel’s attack damage is very small, I suspect even less than a knife, and you need three mouse clicks to play the three digging animations to kill an enemy. Sometimes the first shovel can’t even knock down the enemy. You can simply try it in Tunisia.

Hopefully this patch fixes that and makes the shovel more reasonable

1 Like

My doctor says my eyes are getting worse and worse. I’m sitting 1 1/2 meters away from the TV and it’s new and has 75 inches, I don’t have much room to maneuver anymore.

• Semi-Auto-nerf
  • MG-Optik
  • Grenadelauncher-Buff

are my top 3 biggest fails, on the part of Developers
crowned by

• Little customization and overpriced Options
4 Likes

to be honest the biggest fail in this game is the AI squad thing :pensive:

2 Likes

I was taking about gunners you can control, not AI.

there is no plans to implement manual control

I think its more about not being progresist, than being homofobic, we all know that there have been plenty of homosexual gentlemen along the story, and we are not making fun of it, at least thats what I think, maybe Im having more faith on the people than what they deserve